Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little bit of "Thank You."

Congratulations! The award is well deserved. I've had hundreds of enjoyable hours flying the PMDG NGX. I look forward to next year's releases of the 777 and the 747-400 v. 2. As well as the NGX SP 2, and the DC-6.

Well deserved RSR, well deserved...! And Happy Holidays to you and your extended PMDG family... Have a safe and Happy New Year...!

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Good morning Rob and the entire PMDG team,

on behalf of the simFlight.de review team, I may say it was an honour and a pleasure for all of us to do the reviews and finally the award.

In over 20 years of simming, I personally never before came across a simulation product that provided me with so much enjoyment. Even more, my insight into aviation raised to a new level.

It was a personal highlight for me to meet you in person at the aerosoft conference in Munich in March 2012.

Thank you for your kind words in your posting.

For the time, my very best wishes you, your family and the entire team for a nice holiday, as well as a happy, healthy, succesfull new year.

Greetings from Munich, Germany

Stefan Benzinger

simFlight.de

Congrats to the PMDG team, and i guess we have to thank YOU for delivering us such great products. Hope to see more in the coming months

Robert: haha, where can we buy the forum QRH? :Big Grin:

regards,

Alexander Marx

Alexander

Robert: haha, where can we buy the forum QRH? :Big Grin:

Unfortunately, no- because it includes the specific step by step instructions we use for Extraordinary Rendition for rabble rousers.

We wouldn't want anyone to know what governments and organizations are complicit. :ph34r:

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I think we need to say thank YOU for this masterpiece, I'm trying to believe that you're making the 777 in this quality; but I can't..

I got an HD 1080p Monitor yesterday, only then I realised the high quality and detail in the NGX. On my 15' laptop screen I realise it never paid it too many compliments!

So, thank you! :lol:

8312591467_e028e076a8_o.png

Oh and I'll believe the 777 when I see it :lol: :P

I got an HD 1080p Monitor yesterday, only then I realised the high quality and detail in the NGX. On my 15' laptop screen I realise it never paid it too many compliments!

What a coincidence I just picked up a new good 1080P monitor today and wow! What a difference, I have no idea why I held on to my old 19 inch CRT for so long.

What a coincidence I just picked up a new good 1080P monitor today and wow! What a difference, I have no idea why I held on to my old 19 inch CRT for so long.

I'm using my 32" Toshiba TV (1080p) as my main screen here and next to it I keep the Packard Bell 21,5" (1080p) as second monitor for IRC, charts and other stuff. Of course I keep the FSX in the big one. I would never go back to those small under 30" monitors for Flight Simulator. You just don't really get any sense with them. Switch to big one and you really feel you're flying. And now after half a year I feel I need to change the small one to big one too but I don't know how I'm gonna explain it to my wife. Already spending 700e for new components while preparing for the 777.

Joona Väisänen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I also have a 37 inch 1080P TV next to my 23.6 inch 1080P monitor but I use the 37 inch for TV use, often while in cruise. The reason I don't really like to use it for flight sim so much is that it is the same 1080P resolution just stretched over the bigger screen rather than a larger resolution. Going from a 4:3 19 inch CRT (but only 18 inch viewable) to a 16:9 23.6 inch (actual) LCD/LED is more than enough for me. Hell, I was happy on the old CRT but it started playing up so I replaced it. Only time I personally will think about using real big single screen is when 4k resolution tv's come around and get cheap enough (not for quite some time yet).

I am thinking of maybe getting another monitor for twin screens however.

Captain, where can I get same 737 scale model I want that in my room please? If you willing to sell I buy ;))))

In over 20 years of simming, I personally never before came across a simulation product that provided me with so much enjoyment. Even more, my insight into aviation raised to a new level.

Robert/PMDG...Congratulations!!! The above quote from SimFlight says it all. This award is so well deserved that I can't even put it into words. The level of detail that you and the PMDG team have brought us is just unbelievable!!!

Thank You for making the best product ever for flight sim!!!!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Congrats - extremely well deserved ! You have taken desktop simulation to a level folks would not have considered possible even a short while ago.

Many thanks.

You deserve a big 'thank you' from all of us [flight simmers]. Waiting for the 777 and 747v2

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////