Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little bit of "Thank You."

Congrats to the PMDG team, certainly a well deserved award. I don't know how much time this past year I've spent getting to learn the 737NG inside out. One my most satisfactory purchases of the year.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I love you PMDG.

I wish all software developers were like you. Unlike 90% of the others you actually care a lot about your customers, you develop things into such high detail we couldn't have imagined at first hand, and when something doesn't work properly for someone, you fix it as much as you possibly can.

THANK YOU.

Merry Christmas!

Sir, thank YOU and your people for giving us those amazing products! May 2013 bring you even bigger success. Marry Christmas!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Thank you also for such amazing products that bring hours upon hours of enjoyment to us simmers!

Its only getting better! :wink:

Well deserved! Keep up the great work!! Wish you all a great holiday season!

Here is an image of the award resting on the conference room table with the NGX:

Looks like you're staring at the Embassy on Diagonal...

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you and the PMDG team, for such a wonderful planes. You are one of a kind.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

As the rest of the guys stated THANK YOU! :-) And as Luke said as most of the simmers are not so fortunate to sit in a cockpit RL, this is a way to fulfill this dream of flying! To touch skies, see the sun and enjoy the world (simming). That is here were you with your amazing and one of a kind products this is coming true to many people! All my adult life ( pilot life) I wanted to fly and command the 777, so getting a feel of it through your sim, is epic!

You guys are EPIC, and no one can match you, simple as that!

Once again merry Christmas to you and your dear ones, and a happy new year!

Best regards

Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

You're welcome Robert, as always.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Nice secretary by the way :P

That explain why you work so hard, i would work 24/7 if i had a secretary like yours. :P

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to sit on an airliner left seat even if it is on a screen at home. :Applause:

Thank you for not giving up and say that's too difficult to be made or is pointless to add on a simulation game. :Applause:

No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks, so thanks and thanks.

“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow”

Melody Beattie

Congratulations PMDG ! The Best addon for FSX is "PMDG".

Lol guys! I would bet PMDG does not have a formal office! There is no need really. RSR and the developers are all over the map.

Besides he never said ' our' conference table...

Peter Osborn

Nice secretary by the way

I didn't even notice her. Thanks for pointing that out...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I'm such a PMDG fanboi you guys can do no wrong! We should all feel privileged and honored to have such glorious bits of code, sounds and textures and animated triangles, it's like all the planets aligned and decided that there will be excellence in home computer simulated aviation!! Poof, PMDG was born! hehe, sry for my dry sense of humor.. been a long day. I'm serious about what I said though..

I'm happy for the team you all deserve every award you get.