Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Which PMDG product would you like most in 2013?

289 members have voted

1. 1. Which product do you want the most this year?

• Boeing 777
    • Boeing 744 2.0
    • DC-6
    • Boeing 748i/F

The DC-6, although I understand why the T7 jumped it. I'm getting both in any case, and until then I have the 73, MD and a DC-9 to get more of a handle on...

Mike

777!!! First and foremost, but please....whatever you do...don't use Boeing batteries in the building of this a/c. :P I have been fairly impressed with the PMDG a/c so far and can't wait for the 777. From what I have heard about it so far has got my interest up and wallet open :)

a330-2/300. Air Canada YYZ-YUL-BRU

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

]I guess, we haven't got much to go on, and there isn't much to be excited about at this point.

Completely true. By the sounds of everything - it seems the only real news we'll get now is when release is pending..

the 747 is awesome but personally i would fly the md11 the 777 then 747 and maybe take the dc-6 out once a while just for fun.

For me it's the 747v2 but I don't reckon we'll be seeing it before the year is out.

Can always hope and pray ha. Ironically it sounds like it's at or near the same place the 777 was this time last year.

I think FSLabs are getting a lot of peoples attention right now - I'm interested at yet another attempt of an A320. For Airbus fans sake, I hope it's good! Meanwhile I'll be overtaking them all with 230,000lbs of thrust B)

900ER / 747-8

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

I would like to see something visual from the T7. A video, VC screenshots. Have not seen much of this plane.

George Lee

Asus Maximus Hero IX Motherboard, Intel i7 6700K CPU, Geforce GTX 1080, Corsair 16Gb memory, Corsair case, Corsair PSU

Should I troll and say Airbus? That is the question...........................................................

Nahh, mine'd probably be the 77W. And the 747v2. And whatever Modern heavies they pop out before Dec 31

From what PMDG offers it's definitely the 777 I'm waiting for. Apart from that, I'm not interested in having any more heavies or vintage aircraft.

I tend to repeat myself, but I can't refrain from stating that I'd like PMDG take care of smaller modern aircraft, like regional jets/turboprops or business jets.

The medium to long haul airliner segment is overrepresented already. As far as the vintage stuff is concerned, I couldn't care less. Actually, I'm a bit turned off by the fact that PMDG chooses to devote development resources to this field.

Dave P. Woycek