Sign in to follow this  
A330-300

BBS A330 about to release

Hey Ronan, I only have access to data for the A320, unless I talk to someone at GF. Will have a look at the link you provided.

Cheers

Rob Prest

Hey Ronan, I only have access to data for the A320, unless I talk to someone at GF. Will have a look at the link you provided.

Cheers

Oh, my bad, thought you worked across their entire fleet, not just the A320, my bad. But that link should be pretty good for you, matches my place's in-house perf data close enough, given that they're adjusted for SAS's particular airframes.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

The 330 will not accept takeoff flap entry.And I have a sim not calibrated message, Does anyone know where the manual is?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I received a PM asking about my Saitek Pro setup. Although I have FSX fully configured and prepped for whenever the PMDG 777 comes out I don't actually use it that much, FS9 however is tweaked with correct fsuipc settings, controller settings etc etc

Anyway I looked at my rudder and toe brake settings and it all looks pretty much like default settings.

I have simple controls selected, sensitivity is at 127, null zone is 44

left & right toe brakes are selected and I have the reverse box ticked on both. I haven't even bothered to register or setup fsuipc on FSX yet.

Brakes & rudder work fine for me, along with everything else. Only thing I had to do was calibrate my thrust levers using the inbuilt MCDU tool and select a null zone of 20.

The 330 will not accept takeoff flap entry.And I have a sim not calibrated message, Does anyone know where the manual is?

Flap and trim entry is like this...

1/1.4DN

Highest entry for take off is config 3

And you probably haven't calbribrated the thrust levers using the MCDU

Rob Prest

I'm liking this guy quite a lot already...

tap.jpg

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Thanks for the reply Flex, I am away from my computer, and am wondering if the v speeds are automatically entered? Also, I cannot seem to find an any documents from BBS on my computer.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Thanks for the reply Flex, I am away from my computer, and am wondering if the v speeds are automatically entered? Also, I cannot seem to find an any documents from BBS on my computer.

Right click for V speeds, however they are balanced V speeds but better than nothing, hopefully TOPCAT will sort it out in the future.

Regading Docs, I don't see anything either, probably best to check with them. Most of the MCDU setup options are pretty easy to figure if you play around with them.

I'm off to change the soundest, it's horrible :/. If you look at the sound folder for the AXE you can see a huge amount of effort was put into it.

Rob Prest

I really like this bird, I find it a bit too sensitive with joystick input but other than that it seems to be just great addon, finally proper looking A330 with good amount of system depth...

Cheers

A little off the subject Rob, but I thought you were doing freighters for some reason, sad about the state of your current employer though.

Waleed N

Waleed, yes sad about GF however they are not my employer. If you are talking about Bahrain Air, what happened there is almost unbelievable. Neither are my employers. I would prefer not to talk about any Busineses out here, I want to keep hold of my visa ;)

Cheers

Rob Prest

Hi FLex, sounds like you are a A3xx pilot. If so may you suggest on where I should start to check whether BBS is closer to the real thing in terms of system implementation. May be too broad a question but thanks in advance anyway :D.

Waleed, yes sad about GF however they are not my employer. If you are talking about Bahrain Air, what happened there is almost unbelievable. Neither are my employers. I would prefer not to talk about any Busineses out here, I want to keep hold of my visa ;)

Cheers

LOL, I understand, and was not really looking to go anywhere with it.

Waleed N

Hi FLex, sounds like you are a A3xx pilot. If so may you suggest on where I should start to check whether BBS is closer to the real thing in terms of system implementation. May be too broad a question but thanks in advance anyway :D.

Hey, no I'm not an airline pilot, I was fortunately talked out of it in my early 20's ;) Ronan is on the A320/330, best thing to do is head over to somewhere like smartcockpit or airbus driver.net

Rob Prest