Sign in to follow this  
A330-300

BBS A330 about to release

This is really just aimed at Ró since I am sure it is not a big deal to many.

*Snip*

However... There is a huge amount missing, just to give you some random examples.

*SNIP*

Unfortunately for me it wasn't exactly what I hoped.

Thanks for that, based on what you've said I'm going to hold off for the FSL A330 or at least until they get some more of their SP packs out and we can see if some of the issues have been addressed.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Think of it like this:This will be the best A330 for the next 2-3 years. Is 45 euros for having the best A330 on the market for the next couple of years worth it? That's up to you.

I think I will wait for at least one more new version of the A330 before purchase. I'm not a big fan of having to uninstall and install a new version often, so I'll wait for them to work out fixing the new bugs. Will probably buy it soon though just to give them my sale.

Just had a quick flight, it is definitely worth purchasing, Just a lot of weird quirks, but nothing I could see that would cause a user to not enjoy the product, it's just not there yet in terms of accuracy that I think many are looking for. Anyway it is a step up from the other A330 and the team seem to be updating very rapidly.

Rob Prest

Thanks for the report Rob.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

It's really tempting but I'll wait. Thanks for the info Rob.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Is there a way to get updated navdata? I don't see Blackbox listed on navigraph

I believe they still use the PSS NavData.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I believe they still use the PSS NavData.

Yep, the bbs320 does anyway.

@those who bought  this product.. Do you see the wings from the VC or just lights with invisible wings ?

It's the best A330 out there so far, I think people new to the bus or wanting to switch from the other A330 will be very very happy.

Thats a big statement in itself. cause the Wilco one sucked, and this one is not even complete yet. 

I'm going to hold off for the FSL A330

I had no idea FSL made it known they were doing the 330. It must be at least 2 years away since the 320 is not even completed. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I might be interested in this, I'm pretty tolerant of addons (provided they fly). Out of curiosity is there a paintkit?

Guys, Please VC shots......please.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I might be interested in this, I'm pretty tolerant of addons (provided they fly). Out of curiosity is there a paintkit?

Yes, there is

Well i can´t throw a VC pic here right now, but it is pretty uqly. I would say it´s about Wilco´s level at graphics. In systems it look more promising. I made only a short test with it, so i don´t say here what´s working or not.

Let´s just hope while they are progressing with system development, they would also make some better graphics to it.

Nuno.  That's the first user review Ive read and you seem a bit underwhelmed to say the least.  Is this seriously worth the money at this point? (please say no and save me some dough) 

That guy, Nono, will find every a/c simulation to be bad. He only has eyes and imagination for only one developer; poor guy !

Someone let me know what they make of it, I'm on the fence about this one or waiting for the FSL A330...

Regards,

Ró.

I'm waiting for the one from PMDG and/or FSL, too. The only problem is I hope I don't have to wait until I need to use "depends" undergarment... I hope not!