Sign in to follow this  
A330-300

BBS A330 about to release

Hope to see a quick review from some of our members when released.

... Black Box A320 is perfectly flyable and quite complex simulation already. 

Yes, it is, providing you don't use toe-brakes. I cannot get these to work using Saitek Pro rudder pedals. I'm not the only one.

Not a big deal I suppose but pressing B does take away the immersion factor quite a lot. I was doing that with the Molimerx BBC Jumbo back in the 1970s. 

John

Supporter.png

John

Sorry but I don't understand.

If they haven't finished their A320 yet, and the A330 is largely based on it.....why are they even pushing for another release without finishing the other?

They sound like Captainsim.

Except they're not. Everyone who has bought the bird has enjoyed it, or at least not hated it like the CS 777. The basics in BBS work. Autopilot is great, good FPS, etc. Captain Sim can't even get that right. They might share a similar beta-release philosophy, but their execution are world apart.

It'd be nice if  somebody posted some pictures for all to see.I'd love to see some pictures.

Found some on the facebook page. See if this works ...

https://www.facebook.com/BlackBoxSimulation/photos_stream

Dont see much cockpit photos though.

For those that have it, it sounds like its fairly functional. How is the flight dynamics?

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Downloading, i'll fly it from Lisboa to Madeira and report back in ~2 hours. Madeira has a dangerous approach that i know by heart, let's see if it can fly it :P

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Downloading now, should be interesting to see what they have come up with.

Rob Prest

There is only VC picture I can find, I cannot believe hs is selling this thing without showing VC pcitures.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

A330 has the exact same flight deck as the A320, only differance is centre console MCDU, and a few things on the overhead like extra elec hydraulic pumps, fuel system, and PRIMS instead of ELACS.

VC quality has never been stunning however I would take that anyday over something that looks good but has inaccurate system logic.

Rob Prest

That FB link is down for me.

Also I wonder if they released the 330 because FSL is probably going to make a better 320.

This is the first native 330 isn't it?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Good NEWS! I have been looking for a good A330. I will wait for review before I make a purchase. :lol:

Danny F