Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 - Release Thread

2hr jet vs 2 hr t/prop.  t/prop is a higher workload

My comment was more about you hardly fly longer legs than maybe 1,5-2 hours in a prop - so you have much shorter phases of flight..... No time to get sleepy!

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Chris good info - as stated "The aircraft is also Navigraph capable" do I need to buy this or does it have the basic info all ready ?

Rich, cycle 1304 is already included with the aircraft.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Well I've gone from "No ORDER FOUND" to "EMAIL INCORRECT"

Also - tried registering in the forums, but, still have not received the confirmation email despite several attempts.

Joe Lorenc

I bought it 45mins ago and still can't install.  Receive "Order Not Found"~~~~~

Also - tried registering in the forums, but, still have not received the confirmation email despite several attempts.

same with i~

Joe, Just Flight's tech team are avail for customer support, and should be able to sort this out for you without much hassle. 

Just to be sure,  have you checked your spam folder for the confirmation email?

We apologize for the hick-up

Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip

Very nice job Majestic, congratts :Applause:

The fps, vc, fde, are topnotch! First impression is that this is an excellent airplane!

Now I have to get myself proficient with the Q400...of to thoroughly learning this bird :biggrin:

Joe, Just Flight's tech team are avail for customer support, and should be able to sort this out for you without much hassle. 

Hi,

Unfortunately due to the very high demand for this product following its release this morning, the Majestic activation server encountered difficulty in registering your copy of the product.

Majestic Software are currently working hard to manually register your product. We will send you an e-mail as soon as we have confirmation that your order has been registered.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Just Flight & Just Trains

JUST FLIGHT tell me this- -

Will keep trying them, had one email from them about an hour ago.  Unfortunately for me it is off to work for most of the day . . .

But, congrats on what seems like a great release - hopefully I'll experience it first hand later this afternoon. :biggrin:

Joe Lorenc

Will keep trying them, had one email from them about an hour ago.  Unfortunately for me it is off to work for most of the day . . .

But, congrats on what seems like a great release - hopefully I'll experience it first hand later this afternoon. :biggrin:

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Banner_MJC8.png

Hi Pete, I've just run through a purchase and not seen any problems. Could you try again and let me know the specific problem you see if it happens again?

Thanks

Thanks JF, I did try again and it worked!! Thanks for checking though, and OMG is this bird beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Man, slow download from Just Flight! Almost 5 hours to go still...

Guess I'll have to work on my patience while this thing goes.

Eric Szczesniak

From a 5minute flight I did without even reading the manual, I can tell this is the new FSX benchmark for top fidelity Addon. Nothing comes close to it! The feeling of the FDE, unbelievable!! The smoothness of the PFDDisplay , better than any other addon I have, that's something I think is VERY important, and I'm very glad the Majestic team feels the same way I do. The sound. wow!! Now I have tutorials and manuals to read!

Alexis Mefano

IS Just flight the only online store? I have an account with Flight Sim store. What option do we have?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter