Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 - Release Thread

Do I assume that as I got no actual error messages, that mine has installed and activated correctly.  My Q400 will load okay into FSX, although I've not been able to start it yet.

Is there an issue using this baby with FSUIPC?

Looks like your good to go Phil. As for FSUIPC, no issues as far as I know. Even Lua scripts can be used I believe.

Two FD tips :-

- To set TO/GA indications on the Flight Director, press the button on the side of the Power Levers.

- To reset / turn off the Flight Dirctor (there is no FD button), press the STDBY (standby) button on the A/P.

Another tip.... make sure you select "Taxi" using the spoiler sawitch on the MCP, and select :Flight" after take off.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Anyone else's plane rolled to the right slightly during climb on A/P?

Edit: in all flight?

No wind or weather activated at the moment

Have you calibrated your hardware in the Majestic control panel ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi all,

The activation problems should now be resolved. If any of you are still waiting to activate then please re-run the installer now and you shouldn't have any further issues.

Thanks for bearing with us.

I've thought that it was JF robust server network dealing with this model's activation. This is what it has been announced here, however from Majestic's response it seems that it is Majestic's servers involved instead.

Somebody has to clarify what's happening and also if all this hassle is necessary. I wonder why most other products' installations  work flawlessly (Say JF's other products, Aerosoft's, etc, etc) and this one, a highly priced product is not.

Hi all,

The activation problems should now be resolved. If any of you are still waiting to activate then please re-run the installer now and you shouldn't have any further issues.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Thanks for the great service

When I start my take-off roll my aircraft jolts to the left and won't remain on the center of the runway but once I am airborne it is fine. Any ideas?

You need to use your rudders to keep the aircraft on the centerline. Same as with the real world aircraft.

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

When I start my take-off roll my aircraft jolts to the left and won't remain on the center of the runway but once I am airborne it is fine. Any ideas?

When you say jolt....does it vere to the left?

1.  Are you getting full rudder tavel from your rudder pedals?

2.  Are you taking off with a strong crosswind?

3.  What is the position of your rudder trim prior to takeoff?

Be sure to use the Control Panel to ensure that the range of tavel your input devices is properly calibrated.  If not re-calibrate your input devices and then set the sensitivity levels if necessary, apply the settings, and re-load the aircraft.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

I've thought that it was JF robust server network dealing with this model's activation. This is what it has been announced here, however from Majestic's response it seems that it is Majestic's servers involved instead.

Somebody has to clarify what's happening and also if all this hassle is necessary. I wonder why most other products' installations  work flawlessly (Say JF's other products, Aerosoft's, etc, etc) and this one, a highly priced product is not.

We were delivering the installer via our fast cloud servers and processing the transaction, but the activations were handled by a completely seperate Majestic server not controlled by ourselves. Unfortuantely this activation server was down for a brief period this morning. Any purchases made during this time were not logged and had to be processed by hand, which has now been completed.

The demand for this product really has been unprecedented.

Would anyone be kind enough to post a few night time shots, showing the exterior lightning?

Cheers!

/Rob

Navigraph just announced FMS-data support.

23.png

Jeeze, i have to wait till thursday when im done my shift to buy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2 typos are imminen

Anyone else's plane rolled to the right slightly during climb on A/P?

Edit: in all flight?

No wind or weather activated at the moment

Karl,

When we said you have to stay on top of her we meant it.  After takeoff and into any phase of flight slight adjustments to rudder trim are necessary (as in the real aicraft) to maintain straight and level flight.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

I take it there's no such thing as a Ctrl-E for engine start on this baby?!