Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 - Release Thread

I just have purchased and downloaded the product from Just Flight. Unfortunately, I can't install. When I install/activate by giving my order#, email, last name, it says: "No order found".

Is there anybody with same problem? Maybe it is because the Majestic site is too busy?

Harry

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

This Dash release will beat PMDG on demand ;)

And no wonder. The plane videos speak - amazing! Good for MS guys as they have invested a lot of efforts.

On the negative note, after 3 hours clicking 'activate' I give up and going out for a breather. Definitely not the first day of Dash experience I was looking for...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Many of us are experiencing this. Apparently, JustFlight is aware of the issue and is moving to manually activate orders made while the activation server was constipated. You should be hearing from them soon...hopefully.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Hmm ... flawless download and activation here ... Highly impressed after a one hour flight ... and a lot more to come. Majestic Software team : congrats !  

I feel sorry for the guys with activation issues - it's so frustrating I know.

I was just very lucky;   I got out of bed at 08:50, logged on and saw that JF had uploaded it at 09:00ish, and I purchased at 09:08 ..... my download took 1 minute and installation and activation about the same.

It will be worth it when you get her guys - she's the best ... (ever? .... very possibly).

Sit on the ground with your engines running etc but without having turned on the window heat, and watch your windows steam up ......... JUST AMAZING!

(and I haven't tried the Ice simulation yet).

The throttle set-up certainly is a bit fiddly (I'm still getting some undesired beta thrust when trying to go to Idle) but it's early days and I'm sure I'll get the right settings eventually.

The ground steering with the Tiller (using FSX Spoiler Axis) is second nature now;   Main controller is a Saitek Yoke+Throttle Quad, but I have a cheap joystick to my left, with the lateral axis set up as the Tiller in the Q400, and it feels very realistic steering with that on the ground, then going to Rudders once over 40kts.

I'm so sorry Airbus and Boeing, but the AXE and NGX will need new pilots, because this virtual flyer will be flying the Q400 for some time!

No activation issues here, activated around 12:30 CET so the load must be heavy but doable.

Impressions after a quick circuit around LGAV: extremely FANTASTIC!

Amazing FDE (the feeling), almost no negative impact on FPS (how did they do that?) and very, very nice visuals and sounds.

It's a keeper for sure!

Lennart

Banner_MJC11.png

Yeah, after a couple hours the activation problems are solved for me. Now installing and then starting up the bird!

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

Two FD tips :-

- To set TO/GA indications on the Flight Director, press the button on the side of the Power Levers.

- To reset / turn off the Flight Dirctor (there is no FD button), press the STDBY (standby) button on the A/P.

The cockpit  lighting is the best I have ever seen. Even the  pax stairs light up when open. This plane has set a new standard.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Got called into work, so Missed the moment of release :(   But about to buy now. Seems like eveyone is happy which makes me even more eager!

Edit:  Downloading now! Cant wait to fly this over Orbx AU and England! :P

Do I assume that as I got no actual error messages, that mine has installed and activated correctly.  My Q400 will load okay into FSX, although I've not been able to start it yet.

Is there an issue using this baby with FSUIPC?