Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavaricooper

747-400 First Flight- 25 years ago, today!

Our beloved -400 first saw daylight under her mains 25 years ago...today! Those 25 years have only solidified the love affair for me.

Now, as we look forward to V2 from PMDG.... I can only celebrate her tenure and her future. Long may she reign!

what's wrong with v1.0

Blurry textures mainly. That's pretty much it. But she isn't that bad looking. Just needs a little makeup here and there.

Long live the Queen!

Our beloved -400 first saw daylight under her mains 25 years ago...today! Those 25 years have only solidified the love affair for me.

Now, as we look forward to V2 from PMDG.... I can only celebrate her tenure and her future. Long may she reign!

+ infinity!

Quite a sad birthday. A 744F crashed at Bagram today.

+747400!

The most beautifull modern machine to grace the skies. RIP to the freighter crew, it looks like nobody survived, the weather also looked pretty bad at Bagram but nothing too extreme.

+747400!

The most beautifull modern machine to grace the skies. RIP to the freighter crew, it looks like nobody survived, the weather also looked pretty bad at Bagram but nothing too extreme.

Speaking of that, I can't find an article on that anywhere..

**EDIT** never mind

Remy Mermelstein

777-300 FS Pilot

Looks like a possible CG issue.

Most likely a shift in the cargo load to the back of the aircraft. Whoever loaded the cargo did something very wrong.

Remy Mermelstein

777-300 FS Pilot

There was supposedly 8 MRAPS on board the 744 that crashed. Its likely one or more broke loose.

guys this 747 crash looked soooo unreal... not like a "fake" video, but it´s just i havent something like that before...a gigantic 747 just falls from the air...crazy. rip crew

Let's not forget the possibility that this was not an accident. It is possible that the Aircraft was not loaded correctly to begin with. Unless the aircrew did a very thorough inspection of every MRAP and watched them being weighed and placed they could have been doomed from engine start.

Thanks,

Ron  

Ron, the aircraft was already loaded and had flown a sector without any issues. The Aircraft stopped at Bagram only to refuel and continue to Dubai.