Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

747-400 First Flight- 25 years ago, today!

Our beloved -400 first saw daylight under her mains 25 years ago...today! Those 25 years have only solidified the love affair for me.

Now, as we look forward to V2 from PMDG.... I can only celebrate her tenure and her future. Long may she reign!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

what's wrong with v1.0

Blurry textures mainly. That's pretty much it. But she isn't that bad looking. Just needs a little makeup here and there.

Long live the Queen!

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Our beloved -400 first saw daylight under her mains 25 years ago...today! Those 25 years have only solidified the love affair for me.

Now, as we look forward to V2 from PMDG.... I can only celebrate her tenure and her future. Long may she reign!

+ infinity!

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein
777-300 FS Pilot, Deltava

P3Dv4.1, ASP4, UTLive, ReShade + URP + PTA, All settings max'd, i7 Core Extreme @ 5.2gHz, GTX 1080, CyberpowerPC Gaming Laptop, 500GB SSDx2, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

39990572681_f326ac97d7_o.jpg

Wow. Quite a historical and incredible 25 years. Here's to another revolutionary 25 more!

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Quite a sad birthday. A 744F crashed at Bagram today.

This one decided to crash today. I would make a joke out of it but nobody would understand/would probably hate it anyway :P

http://avherald.com/h?article=46183bb4&opt=0

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

+747400!

The most beautifull modern machine to grace the skies. RIP to the freighter crew, it looks like nobody survived, the weather also looked pretty bad at Bagram but nothing too extreme.

Rob Prest

+747400!

The most beautifull modern machine to grace the skies. RIP to the freighter crew, it looks like nobody survived, the weather also looked pretty bad at Bagram but nothing too extreme.

Speaking of that, I can't find an article on that anywhere..

**EDIT** never mind

Remy Mermelstein

777-300 FS Pilot

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein

P3Dv4.1, ASP4, UTLive, ReShade + URP + PTA, All settings max'd, i7 Core Extreme @ 5.2gHz, GTX 1080, CyberpowerPC Gaming Laptop, 500GB SSDx2, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

Looks like a possible CG issue.

Looks like a possible CG issue.

Most likely a shift in the cargo load to the back of the aircraft. Whoever loaded the cargo did something very wrong.

Remy Mermelstein

777-300 FS Pilot

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein

There was supposedly 8 MRAPS on board the 744 that crashed. Its likely one or more broke loose.

Eric