Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosswind

Service Pack 1 (Released to Beta Group)

Well Folks,

04/29/2013

I know you are probably saying that we have been a bit under the radar, but actually "the Boss - Oleksiy" has been busy working on the first patch which has been disseminated to our Beta group for testing.  Once the testing proves to be successful we hope to have it released within a few days (take heed: a few days is not a specific time frame).

Listed below are the items that are being tested at the moment:

• FDE:
    • aircraft.cfg: updated gear positions for smoother repositions
    • Now writing Vert Speed to FSX for addon compatibility
    • mjc84.ini : PLs set for 0 position at DISC to enable the Reverse using F2 button
  • SYSTEMS:
    • Secondary bus will be powered by the APU
    • Sound : modified for Windows 8 usage
    • Nav: Fixed the DME antenna position
    • VHFs: Fixed the COM range to include 136.XXX
  • FMS:
    • NavManager: Fixed Heading to Altitude procedural navigation
    • NavManager: Fixed Course to Altitude procedural navigation
    • NavManager: Fixed Course from Fix to Altitude procedural navigation
    • TERMINAL navigation, leg termination threshold is now 1.0 nm
  • MODEL:
    • included the wing and propeller views in the Virtual Cockpit

Simeon Richardson  a.k.a (KROSWYND / KILO_WHISKEY)

Majestic Software Development/Support
Aircraft Dispatcher (ATP)

Banner_MJC8.png
FS2004 & FSX Videos

Awesome job guy's !!
I know a few who could learn from this kind of service..!!

Respect !

image.php?u=1&type=sigpic&dateline=13924

Rob "Sponge" Szymanska
Owner of: PMDG 737/747/777/MD11/J41. LD 767. Aerosoft Airbus X Extended. Majestic Dash 8 Q400. And many more.

Vatsim Hours: 1000+

Is the second bullet under FDE the solution to the ACARS/FSUIPC issue, I hope? :)

Great work getting this update out to us all so quickly team!!

Cheers,

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Thanks for the support!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Wow Simeon, you guys are really on the ball!

Howard
P3DV4.5, MSFS2020, MSI Mag Z490 Tomahawk MB, i7-10700 CPU @ 5ghz, Nvidia GTX1080ti 24Gb GPU, 32gb RAM@3200Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Western Digital 1Tb HD + Storage, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, PFC Yoke, Warthog throttle system, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals, Saitek switch and radio panels, VRinsight Boeing 2 MCP.

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Thanks for the update! Will the "Sound : Modified for Windows 8 Usage" fix apply to Windows 7 as well?? I have the sound cut out issue but I'm on Windows 7.

Just curious. Thanks!

Adam Hill

I afraid pushback will never be fixed by Majestic. This is why there is an internal pushback feature.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Simeon,

Great list, great customer service!!!! I haven't flown anything else since release and I'm still learning.

Quick question, is the lack of turbulence still being researched? I'm in love with the Q400 but I don't get any turbulence with real weather, regardless of add-on or FSX internal weather used.

Cheers,

Pete

PC specs: i7-9700K oc 4.7GHz, Asus TUF Z390,16GB 3200 Gskill Ripjaws, Nvidia RTX2080

The PushBack function is something that Oley is trying to have a look at - I am testing a .dll at the moment which has potential but still has some minor issues.  More on this at a later time.  Regarding AES, I have never used it as I saw that it can become a money-pit....LOL  I have several airports and cannot fathom having to pay credits for each one.  GSX was the knight in shining armour for me.  Not sure if any of our Beta group uses AES.

Will have to look into it.

Simeon Richardson  a.k.a (KROSWYND / KILO_WHISKEY)

Majestic Software Development/Support
Aircraft Dispatcher (ATP)

Banner_MJC8.png
FS2004 & FSX Videos

Guest BeaverDriver

This might sound strange, but I am ecstatic about having the wing view from the VC being added! It's that "immersion" thing and while I realize you are looking a looong way back to see the wing from the cockpit of the Q400, it still is possible, and sometimes done to confirm if icing is becoming an issue or not. I applaud all the changes (and the airplane!!! - rarely has an FSX model worked so well out of the box as this machine!), but this one is really icing on the cake. Nice work, and thank you!!!

Glenn

Could you add a hidden TOGA click spot on the glareshield? It would make the life a bit easier (remember we operating an two man aircraft - but we are alone in the copckpit)...

regards Patrick

NAX3301.png

Could you add a hidden TOGA click spot on the glareshield? It would make the life a bit easier (remember we operating an two man aircraft - but we are alone in the copckpit)...

+1

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

31%
    $7,965.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now