Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opus Software

OpusFSX has won the Reader's Choice award from AVSIM!

We are proud to announce we have won the 2013 prestigious AVSIM Reader's Choice award. The development will proceed and continue in the same fashion, with plenty of feedback, ideas and assistance from all the general and beta users, thank you for your votes and continued support.

Well done, one of the best recent sim experience changing addons along with best support in recent FS history!

No surprises there  :clapping: 

We would like to thank AVSIM and thanks to Tom for his help in setting up our AVSIM forum and special thanks to Jean-Paul for working tirelessly and assisting users on the French forum.

Also of course, many thanks to all our OpusFSX users for your votes, support, feedback and useful suggestions.

Stephen and Cheryl

Congrats, well deserved, fabulous product and outstanding support!

Congratulations to you both. Great product and good support. Opus has really enhanced my sim since i've been using it.

: )

Well done both of you. Great product. To think it was only last Sunday you emailed me back three times with a minor support issue!

You surely deserve this award.

Dean

Many thanks everyone, its really nice chatting to you all about this great hobby of ours. Much more dev to come, please check out the SimForums posts. The flight plan assistant will start to get interesting with the next beta posting, posted in a few weeks time. Of course we welcome all your feedback, suggestions, wish lists etc.

Stephen and Cheryl :-)