Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

Flightbeam announces Denver (KDEN)

Just bought this, truly excellent scenery! I never knew how large Denver really was until now!

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

just bought it but no link to download it, need help, all I got is the bill, but no link to download it.

Amazing scenery, I was getting 30 FPS in the VC PMDG 777/weather/traffic everything loaded like normal. Truly an amazing scenery. Although first time I loaded the scenery after a few minutes it disappeared. Reloaded FSX and it was fine so not sure why it went away the first time. 

This airport is really really big, great job by Flightbeam

Amazing scenery, I was getting 30 FPS in the VC PMDG 777/weather/traffic everything loaded like normal. Truly an amazing scenery. Although first time I loaded the scenery after a few minutes it disappeared. Reloaded FSX and it was fine so not sure why it went away the first time. 

When that happens, go to your addon menu in FSX and restart Coutal. Should fix it right up without having to exit FSX. :good: 

Not sure what causes it, though all the Coutal airports (FSDreamTeam, FlightBeam, etc. are susceptible to it) Hopefully it'll save you from exiting the sim next time!  B)

Wow! This is going to be a good day! Download is almost done.

Keith Guillory

Just bought this, truly excellent scenery! I never knew how large Denver really was until now!

Due to the converging / diverging layout of the 6 runways, KDEN occupies an area greater than the combined area of KORD and KDFW combined. Great for traffic inflows and outflows, but needs a lot of land....

Bruce.

Much faster and far more detailed than my ImagineSim version, which I just wiped!  Excellent work FlightBeam!!!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Did my first flight after purchase. KIAD-KDEN. Arrival was peasoup fog, which unfortunately did not allow me to sight see that much other than just in front of the nose of the aircraft.  :wink: It is a magnificent piece of art though. The immersion was incredible. I have one small criticism. The website states version 3 active jetway, which it has but the issue of the wheels of the jetway sinking into the ground is still there. I know this is a known FSX issue. I was just hoping to save my AES credits. All in all this is one amazing airport.  :Applause:

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Truly, it's quite an achievement. One of the little eye candy details are the scattered water puddles on some of the taxiways and ramps...terrifically rendered. I suppose they are always there, regardless of the duration of any drought. If so, not very realistic, but I don't care! They and many, many other details make this a real stand-out.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Truly, it's quite an achievement. One of the little eye candy details are the scattered water puddles on some of the taxiways and ramps...terrifically rendered. I suppose they are always there, regardless of the duration of any drought. If so, not very realistic, but I don't care! They and many, many other details make this a real stand-out.

Actually, that would be quite realistic; for the most part, the Denver Metro area has been relieved from Drought conditions, especially with the heavy rains we received last Fall. At the same time, most Spring and Summer days here in Denver we usually get Thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening, so the puddling would be normal.

:smile:

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

This airport is really really big, great job by Flightbeam

Yes! Great job on making the airport BIG! :-)

Much faster and far more detailed than my ImagineSim version, which I just wiped!  Excellent work FlightBeam!!!

Don't forget to mention that you can actually taxi and not get stuck in certain areas.

Has and will continue to be a great year for scenery. Flytampa Sydney and Copenhagen, FSDT KIAH, Taxi2Gate DOHA(and whatever else they churn out), maybe Flightbeam KMSP at the end of the year if they choose it. But they may decide to go european with Frankfurt to grab at that large sim community. Taxi2gate is mighty impressive. KMCO is amazing and TFFR looks smashing as well. They're now easily on par with these other developers. Every release gets better and better.