captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

"It didn't happen yesterday so I assume its just a one off? (hopefully)."

Sounds good to me.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Aaaaaaaaand my jaw just hit the floor.

(CS 737= Int: 0.2 Ext: 4)

Holy cow, you running a Pentium II or what?

All of which shows the lack of sense in getting someone else to do this for you. Their system is not your system so it proves nothing. Why not just purchase it and return it if it doesn't perform on your system to your own criteria.

Andy

A question to milviz, is there anyway to combine the sperry-77 (old fashioned one) with the fms? Maybe editing the panel.cfg? I thing that air north operate one of his 737 in this configuration, I know that I would lost the lnav capability of the AP but would have reference bearings from the fms. Thanx in advance.

A question to milviz, is there anyway to combine the sperry-77 (old fashioned one) with the fms? Maybe editing the panel.cfg? I thing that air north operate one of his 737 in this configuration, I know that I would lost the lnav capability of the AP but would have reference bearings from the fms. Thanx in advance.

I would recommend Aivlasoft EFB if you want to do manual nav yet don't want to get hopelessly lost, run it alongside on say a cheap monitor or laptop and you're laughing!

The answer is no.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Holy cow, you running a Pentium II or what?

Nope, a K-6 II. :lol:

And it was just a joke. I'd never buy something from CS until they finally manage to get their model performance issues under control. This 737 shows how it's done; Milviz should really teach some classes on how to make efficient add-ons.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

After the Huey fiasco we LEARNED how to do it properly.....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

See, and it totally paid off! You might just have the frame rate friendliest, complex payware airliner on the market now!

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

All of which shows the lack of sense in getting someone else to do this for you. Their system is not your system so it proves nothing. Why not just purchase it and return it if it doesn't perform on your system to your own criteria.

Andy

Lack of sense?

Really, well it could be a lack of sense to read a review because you might have different priorys to the reviewer, but then again if you had sense and read a few reviews you could draw your own conclusion "if" ofc you have any sense.

I will not buy it to return it, I will buy it or not. Milviz or any seller has no wish to see there product returned. So I will try and have some sense and come to a conclusion on commen sense.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I love that word, "fiasco," so dramatic!

What happened with the Huey, was it woeful on frame-rates? Like the CS 777?

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Is it possible in some way to get the nosewheel to steer? (to turn when I turn my CH-Yoke) I dont have rudderpedals, the plane turnes nice and ok on ground when taxi, but the nosewheel is stationary, (does not turn.) Is there a fix for that maybe?

Besides that, the 737 You Milviz people has created is a true masterpice!!! And together with UTX Europe, REX overdrive and FTX Global... FSX has for sure a new life and meaning to me!!! Stunning!!!

Best Regards

Per

Just bought it today, based on the enthusiastic feedback here. Hope I do not regret it. Due to lack of drive space on my C:\ cannot run it for the time being.

The Huey, when initially released, got hammered on because people who had 2 year old systems couldn't run it.  It was... badly designed and badly thought out and.. well.. it was BAD.  At least, now, I can say... it was AWFUL sitting there reading people's comments... We did an immediate hot fix on it (the next day) but..  people still, to this day, think it runs slow.  (it doesn't) ...

So NOW, we pay attention to that.  The glass stuff that we put into our planes is a bit dated and that's one of the reasons it causes slow downs... (B-55, C310) but overall, I think we're getting pretty good at this.  The 737 has over 500 animations (over 1000 animated parts!) and is deffo the most complex aircraft to date that we've done.  Even the KA's aren't nearly this "busy"...

Not sure about the yoke turning the wheel... You'd have to ask on the forums.

Is it possible in some way to get the nosewheel to steer? (to turn when I turn my CH-Yoke) I dont have rudderpedals, the plane turnes nice and ok on ground when taxi, but the nosewheel is stationary, (does not turn.) Is there a fix for that maybe?

No, there is not. In the real aircraft the nose gear is steered at low speed using the tiller mounted on the pilot's side panel. At higher speeds it is steered by the rudder pedals.

You can of course steer using the NumPad's 0 and Enter keys. If you choose to do that though, I recommend configuring the NumPad's decimal (.) key to recenter the nose gear.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator