Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

This is probably the most ridiculous statement I have ever read from an addon developer.

"We are not supporting a large part of the FSX customer base because I do not want to mess up my workstation with FSX SP2 because I have heard it has some bugs"

Allright - I was more than ready to spend my money on what seems to finally be a good 732, but after reading this statement MILVIZ landed on my "never ever to buy from" black list, where already developers like Captainsim reside. Congratulations !

Perhaps you should wait to see if anyone has any issues before getting all huffy and self important....

Anyway I am struck looking for decent older airliner. Several CS products are buggy, Milviz 737 is at this point immature. No good choices...I think maybe Coolsky DC-9-30 has fully working autopilot and navigation equipment amongst FSX airliners from pre-FMS era?

After a rough start, the coolsky DC-9 is an excellent airplane with full systems modeling. If you want to do some vor to vor flying, it is a good choice.

Well..the VS mode is unrealistic for normal airliner operation most during climb segment, and could be dangerous( loss of speed) , is not recomended unless you are near of your target altitude ( I,m a real airline pilot) VS can be used for the descend and not always, I hardly doubt that real 737 pilots climb out there with the VS mode. Better explained sir?

Yes.  Sort of... here's the deal:

Due to some sort of spam filter on my ISP, I can't send out more than 300 mails in an hour.  I've already been labeled a spammer three times today and believe me, it's not easy to unbecome one. 

That said, I am waiting until an hour passes and then will be sending out the next batch.  And then the next batch.  Etc etc... (a sad and long night awaits me...)

However, if you are interested purchasing directly, send me an email and I'll get you set right away.

(colin at milviz dot com)

You need something like Constant Comment which will manage the outbound delivery of emails to help avoid being labeled a spammer...

Yes.  We are looking at that as well...  Many MANY things to do...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

There are quite a lot of bugs I hope get sorted out, such as; sounds, cockpit lighting effects, systems etc. I guess I'm too used to the complexity of the NGX :wacko:  

A little patience folks.  The Coolsky DC-9 got off to a very rocky start, but is now a a very good airplane worth every dollar of its price.  We will probably be saying the same thing in a few weeks about this one...

Or just about every major carrier in the western hemisphere from the 70s to the mid-90s. ;)

I think that even mainline carriers flew the combi versions (pax by day, freight by night), so you won't have to pretend to have a "regular" -200 or ADV.

Yes, yes of course. Every airplane since the Wright Flyer came with a FMS, how could I just forget that! And all commercial planes are single pilot certified to boot!

I was on many 200s when I flew on United a lot for work in the late '90s.  They ran a lot of them out of the DIA hub for shorter midwest runs, like Minneapolis and Detroit.  I think the dot.com recession did them in...

We will be doing a hot fix that will "fix" most things shortly.  A further fix (custom AP) will be done in a couple of weeks or less and we will do a new installer at that time. 

Till then we're going to hold off on sending this to the portals... I want to be sure that ALL of our clients get the newest of the new... With them all on one place I have access to everyone's mail and can be sure that everyone is covered...

Again, I thank you for your patience.  We're listening and working hard on getting these all done in the shortest possible time.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I think this will probably go down as one of the better releases of 2013 no doubt.

My time is my own, up to  me to decide whether is is "wasted" or not.

F1 does not make it readily apparent as to the process... considering I have never returned anything. 

And I will not send a "ticket" for a refund.  I will wait until tomorrow when I can type to someone via chat.  Only way to ensure what I am asking is being taken care of then and now.

Nonsense.  The tickets work fine.  I've used them several times...

Nonsense. The tickets work fine. I've used them several times...[/quote

He wa just being difficult

Hi there...I didn't see it listed on flight1 site...my question is if I buy it from milviz direct is there also a 30 day refund option? Interested to get it but do want the option of refund if possible.

Thanks

Alex M

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

This aircraft is brilliant.  Milviz and some members of the community have been more than helpful to assist with some AP queries I had and now I'm sorted.

Gotta love the old school gear.

Job well done.

Can somebody answer whether there is a speed book available as a pop-up?  If not there should be, because it wouldn't be nearly as realistic to fly without a speed book, and instead have to refer to 2 separate tables in the FCOM, one for v-speeds, and a different one for flap speeds.  I've become accustomed to having a flippable speedbook in a few other flight sim planes of similar era, and it might feel like something is lacking not having the same for this plane.

Hi there...I didn't see it listed on flight1 site...my question is if I buy it from milviz direct is there also a 30 day refund option? Interested to get it but do want the option of refund if possible.

Thanks

Alex M

Alex, the download is from the Milviz server. The purchase is made via Flight1 when you run the Flight1 Wrapper the product comes in.

Every product sold that uses the Flight1 Wrapper is guaranteed the 30 day refund option. That is what Flight1 requires.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

This is twice you've made such statements in this same thread. Since you can try the product for up to 30 days risk free, why not simply try it out instead of wondering?

Very few developers offer folks this choice... Carpe Diem! :biggrin:

Right! Actually you can try both products as they are sold by Flight1 on-line store. :lol:

Yet I am now personally at crossroads in what direction upgrade/build my FSX add-ons (not only aircrafts) collection. After choosing right path I'll consider next purchases.

supporter.jpgpilot.gif

Any talented painters working on repaints yet? 

I wouldnt mind a private livery or an all white one...maybe ill just try to learn again  :lol: