Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

I'd leave the altitude preselect mode in the AP though as it's nice for beginners or casual fliers. Just assign it to a separate click on the unit or so.

The PF still needs to manually level out of climb/decent, and select ALT HOLD.

Heh. On the TM, I can click ALT HOLD during the climb and the AP will simply level out and descend to whatever altitude was captured when the mode was selcted. Unrealistic (maybe), but useful.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

I can't help but notice from screenshots, that the cockpit shows and extreme amount of wear and tear

I noticed some green stuff too.Maybe it's mold ?

It's the green primer paint layer showing through where the boring Boeing gray has worn away...

Take close look at this and you'll see what I'm talking about. This is one example of what an "old cockpit" looks like in real life:

http://aviafilms.com/photos/boeing-737-200-cockpit.jpg

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Q400-Please let us know your opinion on this new bird for those of us on the fence due to the not so unreasonable price tag but considering the fact that we have so many 737s.  I'm ready to dump the CS 732 though if I get this one. 

I'd be pleased to.  

I'm just waiting for my wife to come home, to relieve me of these pesky kids.. :lol: ... so I can then dust off my PayPal account and get this bird bought!

(But even without seeing it, I'd be confident you can be unistalling your CS 732 in readiness for getting this one :wink: ... My CS and BBS 732s have both been sent to the virtual Mojave Desert for retirement in the sun).

I'd leave the altitude preselect mode in the AP though as it's nice for beginners or casual fliers. Just assign it to a separate click on the unit or so.

Heh. On the TM, I can click ALT HOLD during the climb and the AP will simply level out and descend to whatever altitude was captured when the mode was selcted. Unrealistic (maybe), but useful.

Tinmouse got it correct.  As other posters have said, the Alt window in the sp77 variant should only be there to trigger the alert sound as the airplane approaches the specified altitude.  It isn't the same as MCP Altitude.  I don't think that the sp77 has true Alt Select/Capture in any mode at all.  Alt Hold should only hold the altitude at which it is clicked, just like it does on the Tinmouse.  It should never enact a FL Change.

We will make this happen as a choice... (in the ACM)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Couldn't really ask for more than that.  :cool:

Good job!

We're working on a custom ap now

This is what I would expect from Milviz.  I know you guys will keep honestly improving this 737.  I love it now, but my love will grow as your improvements come.  

You guys are real solid developers and all of your releases show it.

And rust too.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Your not running FTXGlobal are you? He he

Kind Regards

Simon.

very impressed by you guys!, thank you

I don't know, but,  if I boarded that plane and saw such a ratty cockpit, I would do a quick about face!!! :lol:

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Bought this in the last hour or so. But have yet to be able to fly it.

When I go to select aircraft screen I cant load the plane. It will come back up on the free flight screen, but then in quick succession I get 106 identical errors of "Creation Failed, Check sound" (Not exactly that but I cant recall the exact wording and already shut down my FS pc) 

After these all flash up the sim will then CTD.

Anyone else experienced this yet and know what the fix is? If no one does I will register for support on the Milviz forum.

Bought this in the last hour or so. But have yet to be able to fly it.

When I go to select aircraft screen I cant load the plane. It will come back up on the free flight screen, but then in quick succession I get 106 identical errors of "Creation Failed, Check sound" (Not exactly that but I cant recall the exact wording and already shut down my FS pc) 

After these all flash up the sim will then CTD.

Anyone else experienced this yet and know what the fix is? If no one does I will register for support on the Milviz forum.

Start your default flight in the VC cockpit.

Or.

There is a fix for this in this thread (Page 6 post 149) and on their website.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW