Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

Ok. I will see about getting you access. I'm with my kid right now so please be patient

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Done. You're in

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Done. You're in

Ok.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Why does my anti virus software keep on giving me a malware warning when ever I try to open the file I downloaded from the "BUY NOW" area on your webpage?!

Why does my anti virus software keep on giving me a malware warning when ever I try to open the file I downloaded from the "BUY NOW" area on your webpage?!

Because it is a very well-known and documented "False Positive". Turn off your antivirus before running the Flight1 Wrapper...

Google search on the keywords "Flight1 False positive" shows nearly 3 million results...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Because it is a very well-known and documented "False Positive". Turn off your antivirus before running the Flight1 Wrapper...

Google search on the keywords "Flight1 False positive" shows nearly 3 million results...

Great, I have it. Thanks very much!

I´m really interested in this but plan to buy once things calm down.  I guess there is a planned Service Pack to stamp out the initial bugs?  Any idea if this is days/weeks/months away?

Sounds like a really interesting aircarft, I´m happy to give my self a break from an FMC and get back to good old VOR stuff for a change.

Cheers

-Iain Watson-

As I sit in this cockpit I imagine flying a low cost domestic carrier in Congo!

Or just about every major carrier in the western hemisphere from the 70s to the mid-90s. ;)

I think that even mainline carriers flew the combi versions (pax by day, freight by night), so you won't have to pretend to have a "regular" -200 or ADV.

...and fly a comercial plane with vertical speed is unrealistic...

Yes, yes of course. Every airplane since the Wright Flyer came with a FMS, how could I just forget that! And all commercial planes are single pilot certified to boot!

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

VS is used more often than you think.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Reliance on automation is what often leads to mishaps...

Many of the simple modes of an autopilot system get used regularly, as Ryan mentioned...

A

Another at first interesting product after sad CS saga with older AP still not fully-functional. That's sad... :unsure:

supporter.jpgpilot.gif

I love it!

0x7g.png

I can't seem to register on the Milviz forums, any ideas? I have a few small things that I want to report :)

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

I'm getting CTDs with this plane  because of  unsdata.dll ? Something to do with navdata. Any of you got this too ?

Vic

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14
Faulting module name: UnsData.dll, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x2a425e19
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000726c4
Faulting process id: 0x294
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce8def30bc2621
Faulting application path: D:\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navdata\UnsData.dll
Report Id: 18546054-fa01-11e2-b767-90e6ba9716da

Aside from altitude capture, the rest of the SP77 is 100% custom code. It makes no sense to have an altitude preselector if it doesn't actually work...

To allow for setting a new desired altitude, simply switch the ALT HOLD off (it will continue to hold the current altitude), set your new desired altitude on the preselector, then switch ALT HOLD on again when you wish to change altitude to your new target.

An Autopilot's "ALT HOLD"  can mean many different things, and operate in many different ways, according to the autopilot make and design.

n4gix describes a way, which I assume is the way it actually operates in this particular plane. (Custom Code)

However, one may be use to a different functionality,  when pressing an "ALT HOLD"  in other planes.

ie. 

(1) When ALT HOLD  is pressed,  the plane tries to hold altitude  at the altitude  the plane was at when the "ALT HOLD" was pressed.

When released, the plane's autopilot disengages Altitude control function, and no longer keeps the plane at the earlier specified altitude. (Custom code)

or

(2) When ALT HOLD is pressed, the plane tries to attain and then hold the altitude that is dialed up in the Altitude Selector (warning approaching altitude) Gauge   (ie  The Microsoft Standard King Air  -- FSX's built in AP  code)

Hi

Where can I register to MILVIZ forum???? I don't recall if I already have an account, but I cant find where I can register.

Thanks

David