Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

I think its worth pointing out that it look like the FMC is the same type and has the same creator as the CJ1+ published by a famous FSX business jet publisher, this is awesome as the CJ1+ has an outstanding FMC.

I really do like this plane, it's exceptionally good. It's the first plane that I didn't have to go editing the sound because it was inaccurate. Mike Maarse did a great job! The cockpit and external model and textures are outstanding, no blurries, ANYWHERE! 

Besides the lack of trim-wheel sound and some other very minor things, the rudder animation and texturing seem a little odd to me. 

u8sk.png

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Still loving this plane. A couple of questions:

1. I have trouble engaging LNAV and having the plane follow my route. I know that I need to setup the plane to intercept the track but I still dont get it to work. Am I missing something?

2. VOR/OBS. I have setup the right nav1 frequency and the station seems to be recognized as theres a DME readout. Still when I turn the OBS course knobs, I cant center the needle to find out what direction I need to fly to get to the VOR. Never had this problem with other planes. Am I missing something or is there a bug?

I tried to post this in your forum but couldnt find any register account button.

Thanks again for an amazing plane.

contact roadburner440 at milviz dot com for registration.  

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

For all those with problems opening the manual (rev b), the fixed version is now up on the sales site or here:  www.milviz.com/filesfordownload/Milviz_B-737-200c_manuals.zip

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Just to show some of the closer up details for those still considering whether to buy or not ;)

vcwu.png

u4op.png

44g.png

z83x.png

xzm.png

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

The Universal FMS is also similar in appearance and operation to that in the Q400 that Majestic released as well... at least that it was it looks like from the manual and screenshots I have seen so far...

A

Yeah the FMS is really good

The only fault I found last night is the speed that the light knobs turn, sometimes it was really slow. It's be nice to be able to use the mouse wheel. But if that's the only thing I found, it tells you how good it is.

The only fault I found last night is the speed that the light knobs turn, sometimes it was really slow. It's be nice to be able to use the mouse wheel. But if that's the only thing I found, it tells you how good it is.

While the speed of the light knob is slow, that was by design. Each light knob has hundreds of positions/stages of the light. We did this so that users can literally get the perfect light,instead of just say 5-10 light positions :)

Ok, that's what I figured. That's awesome

Would the mouse wheel be a function to add or would it not work with all the different light settings.

I think its worth pointing out that it look like the FMC is the same type and has the same creator as the CJ1+ published by a famous FSX business jet publisher, this is awesome as the CJ1+ has an outstanding FMC.

Exactly the same coder whose name is David Drouin. David did an outstanding job on the UNS-1 for our CJ1+ 2.0 project!

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Um, just to be clear here, the mouse knob does work...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Please for the last time, pretty please. 

Could someone do a FPS test with the NGX and Q400.

Just load at airport that hits FPS below your locked 30, if this 732 is light on FPS I will buy tonight, but not if it's the same FPS as the NGX. The same as the Q400 would get me hitting buy within seconds.

SS please 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Well for the lights with knob switches it wasn't....I'll try again later today.

Ok, that's what I figured. That's awesome

Would the mouse wheel be a function to add or would it not work with all the different light settings.

Mouse wheel has been a function of the lighting knobs since their inception. Not sure why it's not working for you. Have you tried scrolling both directions? 

As always, check out our support forums.