Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MILVIZ 732 RELEASED!

There ya go!  I'm SAVED!

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I think Bill might kill me if I even express interest in this one... 

A Milviz 742, I'll pre order now, how much you want?

C-130J  (maybe)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Forgive me if this has been asked, but is there a Tutorial anywhere? I've looked in the YT section but cannot find a Tutorial or my YT is up the creek.

A tutorial for what?

A tutorial for what?

Tutorial flight or something similar?

That's really not clear.  I would suggest that you read the manual, check out the startup video that is on the YT channel and go from there...

Progress is ongoing with the fixes. I'd like to thank all our customers for helping us find and squash these bugs!

You know what really motivates us? Seeing customers post screenshots! We're always looking for a new cover photo for our FaceBook page :smile:

Regards, Diego

Hello Diego,

I was wondering, how will your updates be made available to your customers?  Will we just be re-downloading the complete aircraft from Flight 1, or will they be patches or SPs from your website?

Thank you,

Bob

I think Bill might kill me if I even express interest in this one... 

Please take that chance.  I would also love to see a 747-100 and 200, with the quality of your 737.  Excellent!!

Please take that chance. I would also love to see a 747-100 and 200, with the quality of your 737. Excellent!!

I would love to see a King Air 350. :)

That's really not clear.  I would suggest that you read the manual, check out the startup video that is on the YT channel and go from there...

Read the Full Start & Shutdown Manual and could still not get even one engine started. Looked on your website's YT and could not see a start-up video there. I must be doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for any pointers or tips.

A Milviz 742, I'll pre order now, how much you want?

+100,000. Hope this gets their attention. :Party:

I see no Startup video for the 732 on your YT channel... Care to post a link?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)