Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

Someone please explain this picture...

What kind of nice things do you have to say about

tumblr_lu3q1qQarC1qb9oa5o1_500.jpg

Well, she's from Minnesota. So, for starters, I'd say that she has admirable restraint. She lives in the same state as Al Franken and somehow managed not to vomit uncontrollably whenever he spoke. That's what I call mental fortitude.

I was just being cheeky because I don't get Fox News in my part of the world and no one talks about her here.   :P

Do you have a room for rent?

*Debates whether to move there or just send her to him...*

089327bad7087b8f202769307b435ba9.jpg

M. Starks - Senior Charter Pilot

If that comment sounds ridiculous to you, then let me remind you that the USA is only 4.4%

LOL. Indeed. Even though the USA may have an extremely overinflated sense of importance, nothing compares to New York City. Everyone there knows that it is the

ONLY important city in the world... the rest of the world is "hickville".

looks like an uncoordinated climbing turn to the right. losing airspeed if no throttle adjustment.

I don't care if she's turning left or right. Any woman who shoots from a helicopter is #1 in my book.

Any woman who shoots from a helicopter is #1 in my book.

What if you're the target?

Cutting up ones Tiffanies Credit Card has it's problems.

If she had a brain she'd be dangerous!

Pelosi, the village idiot.

My history is shaky but I thought George W. Bush was the village idiot. 

The competition is fierce.

On point one, so true...

On your second point; we can have two, three, or four and George fully qualifies.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

LOL. Indeed. Even though the USA may have an extremely overinflated sense of importance, nothing compares to New York City. Everyone there knows that it is the

ONLY important city in the world... the rest of the world is "hickville".

Well, duh, I mean haven't you ever seen a Hollywood movie? The aliens are always attacking New York or LA. Now why would they do that if there were other important cities they could attack? Obviously there aren't :P.

Well, duh, I mean haven't you ever seen a Hollywood movie? The aliens are always attacking New York or LA. Now why would they do that if there were other important cities they could attack? Obviously there aren't :P.

Great point... I always marveled at Hollywood's short shortsightedness for years in this area. The only exceptions I've ever seen was very rare. District 8 was the only move of late that offered up a main city that was the none standard LA or New York model. Japan gave us Godzilla attaching Tokyo years ago but the last incarnation Hollywood produced effort found Godzilla in the canned east coast area code.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Great point... I always marveled at Hollywood's short shortsightedness for years in this area. The only exceptions I've ever seen was very rare. District 8 was the only move of late that offered up a main city that was the none standard LA or New York model. Japan gave us Godzilla attaching Tokyo years ago but the last incarnation Hollywood produced effort found Godzilla in the canned east coast area code.

Well yeah, District 8 was an apartheid metaphor written by a South African after all. I think Armageddon (or maybe Deep Impact) had some token foreign city (i.e. Paris) being hit as well. That's marketing focus groups for you.

Don't get me wrong I like Sarah's personality and think she would be fun to hang out with.  Same with George W.  I love the guys personality.  I think he's a great chap who was a lot smarter than the liberals made him out to be.  However, I strongly opposed their politics.  After all I do live in San Francisco where I'm considered somewhat conservative.    

Don't get me wrong I like Sarah's personality and think she would be fun to hang out with.  Same with George W.  I love the guys personality.  I think he's a great chap who was a lot smarter than the liberals made him out to be.  However, I strongly opposed their politics.  After all I do live in San Francisco where I'm considered somewhat conservative.    

George W Bush was great in "Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanomo Bay" He was really fun to hang out in that movie. :lol:

Kacper Nowotynski

Don't forget Pacific Rim, set in Hong Kong...  ^_^

On the point of Palin, while some of her policies make me want scream, she doesn't effect me so I don't mind her that much, she does provide amazing comic relief over here in Europe though...  :biggrin:  :LMAO:

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg