Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

Someone please explain this picture...

Wish there was a downvote button in this forum...

100% agree. It's a pic of a politician flying a plane. Not invitations to post political attacks (which I think are stupid in an flight sim forum). Fox News has a forum. Go spew that crap over there.

I totally disagree with her party and its stance on many things. However, if she is pro aviation (which I doubt) or willing to help the flight sim community (yeah, right) then I'd be willing to listen.

Pelosi, the village idiot.

Stop it with the political attacks. They are baseless in the context or the original post.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Posted Today, 10:12 AM

spilok, on 31 Jul 2013 - 8:22 PM, said:

Love Sarah.....My stomach turns when I think of Nancy Pelosi.

Stan

+2 :good:  :united-states-flag:

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD

Its fun watching the political hand grenades sailing over my head! from both directions! Standing somewhere near the center politically and refusing to assign myself a label LOL! Looks like a killer rig though!

Looks like a killer rig though!

Yes, I would not mind having that to run my FSX on.........................

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD

100% agree. It's a pic of a politician flying a plane. Not invitations to post political attacks (which I think are stupid in an flight sim forum). Fox News has a forum. Go spew that crap over there.

Stop it with the political attacks. They are baseless in the context or the original post.

They call it "Hangar Chat" for a reason. It's called banter. And, no, it doesn't need to concern aviation. Hang around a hangar sometime. I do have to say though, the hangar is not the place for the hypersensitive.

However, if she is pro aviation

Despite the fact that she is as dumb as a beauty pageant contestant, I would think she would be pro aviation... As 99% of the state of Alaska is only accessible by plane.

Who is she???

Caribou Barbie!

Oh now I know who she is. Thanks for that...

It's a pic of a politician flying a plane. Not invitations to post political attacks

Oh so now we get to talk Politics then, what are your views on The head of the Parliamentary Service, Geoff Thorn resigning???

If that comment sounds ridiculous to you, then let me remind you that the USA is only 4.4% of the worlds population and the rest of the world doesn't care

:zeland-flag: (where I live)

:canada-flag: (where I was born)

:united-states-flag: (my Mother was born there and I did use to live there)

:zimbabwe-flag: (my partner is from there)

I like diversity  B)

Matthew Kane

Ok I'll explain. Its a pre-usb era Precision Flight Controls C2 console along with a set of Cirrus rudder pedals. All made back in the day when PFC actually answered their emails. :lazy:

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

As to the no rudder comments.....

Perhaps she's using an aircraft with frize ailerons. These are the type that dip the leading edge into the airstream, which counteracts some of the yaw. Just a possibility :) In the meantime, I zoomed in on the "ball", and it seems about centered, although the pic is from an angle.

Point is, the use of rudder varies greatly with different aircraft. Some, you even have to lead with rudder. Some are more feet on the floor. And everything else is somewhere in between.

Note: My real aircraft had frize ailerons.

What kind of nice things do you have to say about

tumblr_lu3q1qQarC1qb9oa5o1_500.jpg

Kacper Nowotynski