Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

02AUG13 - This should confirm the conspiracy theories...

Thanks for the news Rob! Great to hear and cannot wait to get her in the skies! Good luck with the rest of beta and congrats on another amazing product.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

I am probably going to turn into the Luke Pabari of the V2 dev cycle unless I watch it! 

If thats the case you might get to Beta test it :P

If thats the case you might get to Beta test it :P

Hah! How amazing that would be. I don't think Luke got the slot just for being a superfan though. Even though he annoyed some people along the way he did supply pretty consistent proof of knowledge of the plane, and he's probably PMDGs #1 non-staffed promoter! (until now that is...)

I guess the takeaway for me is that I gotta hit the books and brush up on my 747 insight!

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Hah! How amazing that would be. I don't think Luke got the slot just for being a superfan though. Even though he annoyed some people along the way he did supply pretty consistent proof of knowledge of the plane, and he's probably PMDGs #1 non-staffed promoter! (until now that is...)

I guess the takeaway for me is that I gotta hit the books and brush up on my 747 insight!

Shouldn't you be studying that bus of yours ;-P If you want, we can have a race one day if you like (-;

I did indeed annoy a lot of people the past year (probably still am LOL). But like anything in life - don't let no one hold you back. Be YOU! People don't like you because they got a bad/annoying impression over the Internet? Oh well - life will move on...

If you want, we can have a race one day if you like (-;

I'll race you from our original plants of manufacture to...let's say...Paris? Make it Lindbergh-esque?   :Bring It On:

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

tell me, what will be different from the PMDG 747 from PMDG 747 v2? :)

The difference will be night and day.

aha f you will have a weather radar? or what? and whether it will have the PMDG 777 weather radar? :)

I think the term "weather radar" should be automatically removed from any post that tries to include it.

At this point, it's the water under the bridge that was dumped into the ocean, evaporated, condensed in clouds weeks later, rained, went into a storm drain, went through a water treatment plant, was bottled, purchased, and is now sitting in someone's glass with ice.

I'll let your imagination continue the journey.

Thanks for the news Robert!!!

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I think the term "weather radar" should be automatically removed from any post that tries to include it.

At this point, it's the water under the bridge that was dumped into the ocean, evaporated, condensed in clouds weeks later, rained, went into a storm drain, went through a water treatment plant, was bottled, purchased, and is now sitting in someone's glass with ice.

I'll let your imagination continue the journey.

I'd go as far as say auto-ban :lol:

Can't believe people still ask about a bloody weather radar, how many years have PMDG been banging on about it not being possible to accurately simulate within FS so they're not doing one?  :fool:

I'd go as far as say auto-ban :lol:

Can't believe people still ask about a bloody weather radar, how many years have PMDG been banging on about it not being possible to accurately simulate within FS so they're not doing one?  :fool:

Aww I want the PMDG to have a (censored) that does more then reads clouds :P

Will it have a weather radar and when are you guys doing an Airbus? ;)

Haha. Anyway, spectacular news! I can't wait for release :) People will probably think I died because I'll be flying it for so long!