Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

02AUG13 - This should confirm the conspiracy theories...

Ah, ATP — yes indeed, loved that sim. In fact I still have the manuals on my shelf (the brown one and the  blue one) since they're so much a part of my simming history....

But back to the present, and the 777: those manuals are going to need half a shelf, I reckon — I'll order a giant economy pack of printer ink today......    ^_^

Cheers,

Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

We'll it's around the anniversary of the NGX isn't it?

Remember it well, I was watching District 9 on DVD when it was released.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Capt. May you include the famous "coffee cake" recipe in the EFB....? I would love to enjoy some while I am globe trotting in this wonderful bird. :) I would even sign an NDA if need be.... :) August is shaping up to be a really good month....

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Thanks for the update.

I'd say don't bother releasing until mid-Sept when I get back from my hols. I'm sure the other people here won't mind waiting for me ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Luke Pabari doing some serious beta testing while I sit here like a disadvantaged kid, holding my old 737ngx in my hand, looking at the camera with sad puppy eyes:

http://www.vataware.com/flight.cfm?id=12115994

:P

Shame I'll loose that as I diverted to the older BKK! (-;

RSR, how about the 747v2? Already some news or first preview pictures availble? Thanks in advantage for your reply.

It's going to be September isn't it, you're doing it deliberately just to spite me, i'll be on holiday and thinking about the release!  :(

Ian R Tyldesley

The JS41 made FSX crash on exciting the sim, when released, needed SP1

The NGX made FSX crash on exciting the sim, when released, needed SP1

3rd time lucky? I hope so.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Ted-

We have a long standing tradition of not selling products until-and-unless they are finished.

The whole pre-sale thing doesn't sit well with me from a developer-customer relationship standpoint.  When a developer starts taking money for a product that isn't finished, it puts an excessive amount of pressure to push a product out the door to satisfy the demands of those who have "invested money."

While we love you all dearly- you guys are NOT the ones who should determine when a product is finished... 

We should be the ones making that decision- without any outside influences.

Frankly- a product is either complete or it isn't.  Anyone who wants to sell you a v0.5 In-Development product is just trying to take your money while hoping you won't notice the garbage you are getting in return.  If you look at the history of our tiny little marketplace- you will notice a disturbing trend wherepre-development products going up for sale somehow never seem to fully live up to the hype or the promises.

Heck- this stuff is tiring...  If we already have your money- going through the final push that we are in right now gets significantly less important, don't you think?  It is just human nature to ignore the ultimate goal if the reward has already been received.

At PMDG we would rather conduct our affairs the old fashioned way...

Thanks for the explanation, Robert... 

Sound like all have been working quite hard with this project for a foreseeable time... 

Just out of curiosity, what is the development cost of this T7? 

Or is that a 'factory secret'? :)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Shame I'll loose that as I diverted to the older BKK! (-;

That happened to me a year ago, luckily with the 737NGX that I know inside out. I was established on final with low visibility.. but couldnt make out the runway till 500ft, just to realize that FSX was released years before VTBS was officiall open. I had to divert and flew manually all the way to the old airport. Was fun! Thank God I didn't have to land in a rice farm :P

So... please tell us about your experience with the 777!

I really hope it will be release sometimes during the 1st or 2nd week of August.

That would be great, but today is the last day of lthe first week of August.  So I am hoping that it will be the second week.  :Praying: , :Whistle:  :Party:

Harry Nelson

That would be great, but today is the last day of lthe first week of August.  So I am hoping that it will be the second week.  :Praying: , :Whistle:  :Party:

Nooo! not the second week, end of the third week like Friday 16th. I'm off to Copenhagen on Tuesday and my whole holiday will be me just wanting to get home to fly the T7. AKA: Ruined  :lol:  :P

Any day is fine. Curious what the final download size will be?

Chris Sunseri