Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

02AUG13 - This should confirm the conspiracy theories...

My mom said this bird will be released Friday 23th this month...  :Whistle:

Is that a bit like August Eleventy-st?

Like the old sign in the pub

"Free Beer Tomorrow"

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Honestly, what a pleasant surprise to be reading about the release of the wide beta and the pending release of the Boeing 777 to your current and future customers.  

I am especially happy for AJ and Luke for being selected as beta tester's, congrats gents.  I can't wait to see the finished product.

Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

So this calendar must have clues on the release date. I'm assuming it may fall on any one of those days visible in that shot. My guess would be August 5th. Do I win a copy if I get the release date correct? ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Bryan-

We ruined my birthday in 2011 by releasing the NGX on 04AUG...

We are NOT doing that this year....

Ok, then ruin it on mine, Aug 21.  :biggrin:

EDIT: or anywhere before! I don't mind early Birthday presents

Mike Keigley

It would be nice if it were a short beta, I've just started 3 weeks off and I'm sitting at home watching builders :)

I'm sorry I didn't waive back at you standing at the window........I was looking up at a PMD|G 777 flying by....beyond our reach. You and me both!

Bryan-

We ruined my birthday in 2011 by releasing the NGX on 04AUG...

We are NOT doing that this year....

Aug. 11th, nuff said  ^_^

Liking the vids so far but damn you for distracting me from my (attempted) learning of C++ B)

C++ is easy. All you do is type a load of gibberish....just make sure you don't forget that semi-colon at the end of most lines! That's about the only compiler error you'll ever see.

Where's that dude named Luke Pabari? I guess he's still fainted on the floor.. ^_^  Seriousely, I'm quite concerned about what happened to him if he saw this. Please someone tell me he's still alive.. :blink: (EDIT: Alright, he's alive. He posted something while I was typing the original post :))

Haha! It was hard to think of something to say after this post..

Cool stuff! So on tuesday i have the chance to become a Lufthansa Flightstudent (all fingers crossed!) and shortly thereafter the 777 will be released. This month might get great :)

Robert-

You know it was seriously dangerous to involve Luke into Betatesting? I can imagine that his heart stoppped beating for a moment when he read your mail haha .

Alex (who is now REALLY looking forward... damn i got to concentrate on monday and tuesday haha )

regards,

Alexander Marx

This is worse than "water-boarding"...we are being slowly drip-fed! :P

Only dif is... we don't have a towel over our faces :lol:

You know it was seriously dangerous to involve Luke into Betatesting? I can imagine that his heart stoppped beating for a moment when he read your mail haha .

I was in the car when I found out - good thing I wasn't driving LOL!

My mom said this bird will be released Friday 23th this month...  :Whistle:

This bird is twittering too much...me thinks..

Hey Rob, I am not sure I like the name WIDE next to Beta Team.  Feels like it makes my butt look big.   :Big Grin:

Everyone else, one word...  WOW!  (It won't disappoint)

Ok back to the trenches to find those left articulated polygons that should have been right perplexed polygons instead. 

Awesome news: and congratulations to PDMG and supporting staff / testers for getting this awesome product this far......

I say September 1st, it's my birthday :) (62nd, yes, I'm Jurassic....) Besides, it's a long weekend here in the US..... and the unofficial end of summer.... and the start of football (close)

Thanks, Bruce Knight

Hiya Bruce,

Good to see you're still around and involved with the hobby !  It's a long way back to those ATP days, isn't it :smile: ?!

Cheers,
Emile Bax.