Sign in to follow this  
Fabo

Are you going to buy the 777?

Are you going to buy the 777?  

529 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy the 777?

• I am going to buy it and I knew that since announcement.
    • I wasn't going to buy it, but beta impressions changed my mind.
    • I am still undecided.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like 777 in particular.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like longhaulers/widebodies.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like PMDG products or they are too complex/expensive for me.

Are you kidding!!

If PMDG decided to make a paper plane for FSX I'd be in the line to buy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want the 747v2 more than the T7 but I will buy it also since everyone in my home wants to try it out.  

Undecided; not from a satisfactory point of view relating to PMDG quality assurance, but whether or not I want to dump anymore money into FSX, well! maybe; one last time on the 747v2.

My point exactly.  Sim or dont sim.  But if you sim, go all the way, I say.  Else you're just "playing".  IMHO.

You do realize that not everyone wants to fly advanced airliners in their flight simulation game, right?

"Else you're just playing"?  Yeah.. I forgot this is real life.  Flight sim computer games are serious business.

I own the 777 Captain Sim which I purchased over 2 years ago and I didn't buy it for the price they are selling it at now. To be quite honest, I am quite happy with the Captain Sim 777, although it still has some bugs in the coding, but overall I can still fly it. I don't usually play FSX 24/7. I am going to wait for further update from Captain Sim to see what comes out of it. I doubt it I am going to buy a PMDG one.

Mo

Mo45

Does a Bear s**t in the woods?

Regards,

Actually, a bear sh*ts wherever he wants.

I've memorized my CC number just to make the purchasing process that much faster.

Wow interesting actually. Surely the 777 will be popular but im getting a sense that the 747 will be even more so.  Probably because its been around so long and such an iconic aircraft to aviation. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Wow interesting actually. Surely the 777 will be popular but im getting a sense that the 747 will be even more so.  Probably because its been around so long and such an iconic aircraft to aviation. 

the 747 was my most favorite plane as a kid growing up, even know in my 40's I still get excited when it flies over me, the 777 not so much.

Hopefully less than $100US...good to go if so.

spacer.png

the 747 was my most favorite plane as a kid growing up, even know in my 40's I still get excited when it flies over me, the 777 not so much.

Im in the same position. I do think the 777 is very cool though and seeing it in the sky you see massive engines. 

But the 747 in the air has quite the special aura to it. Its too bad its phasing out, but efficiency and comfort trumps the Queen in this case. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I don't see my category:

I am going to buy the PMDG 777, after the 1st patch is released - sorry guys. :)

Xaver Uzo

fs2crew_747_banner4.png

Are you kidding!!

If PMDG decided to make a paper plane for FSX I'd be in the line to buy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you would also be interested in the PMDG Wood Pigeon which is currently in development aswell :He He: