Sign in to follow this  
Fabo

Are you going to buy the 777?

Are you going to buy the 777?  

529 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy the 777?

• I am going to buy it and I knew that since announcement.
    • I wasn't going to buy it, but beta impressions changed my mind.
    • I am still undecided.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like 777 in particular.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like longhaulers/widebodies.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like PMDG products or they are too complex/expensive for me.

Here is a pic of the PMDG 777 United Livery:

Boeing_777-200ER_527422_i0.jpg

I don't think this is PMDG's 777... 

Filename says it's a 777-200ER; and I don't think PMDG will do another fictional livery beyond British Airways.

I don't think this is PMDG's 777... 

Filename says it's a 777-200ER; and I don't think PMDG will do another fictional livery beyond British Airways.

Yeah, I agree.

....and the livery looks poor compared to the others that have been previewed (no reflections, bump mapping etc).

other than the 777 ,,,, from PMDG ill buy a paper plane and the pogo stick too :-).....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Its too good of an Addon for me. Sorry guys I can't accept anything this good.

Sorry! It looks exactly like the PMDG 777.

No it doesn't.
It looks low quality. It looks like something by wilco.

I bet if PMDG got their website working (and had a list of all the features and Specs), a lot of these "UNDECIDED" people would probably change their vote.

You need to investigate your own connectivity problems because their website is working.

You need to investigate your own connectivity problems because their website is working.

None of my browsers will open their website.. Im going to try a different computer though cause Id like to see what their page looks like lol.

at least now I know their site is alive lol. thanks.

It will be difficult to resist, I want the ER which is causing me to be undecided. In the grand scheme of things it shouldn't matter and all I can say for sure is I won't be getting it on day one. I will enjoy all the fervour and frenzy that is bound to occur on the forums though that's for sure.

also for best results, use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for primary and secondary DNS, instead of whatever your provider has you use.

I'm going to buy it, and I knew it since the announcement. I like every single product of PMDG, and when you see those screens, I mean how can you resist them  :P Can't wait anymore  :rolleyes:

Yeah, while I am definately excited about the T7, my true love is found with the Queen of the Skies.

Mostly due to the fact that I am part of a crew flying a full-sized 747 sim around the world every November for Worldflight.

How I envy you right now,

Queen of the Skies is about the very best aircraft I ever laid eyes on.

Guss. :Applause:

It will be difficult to resist, I want the ER which is causing me to be undecided. In the grand scheme of things it shouldn't matter and all I can say for sure is I won't be getting it on day one. I will enjoy all the fervour and frenzy that is bound to occur on the forums though that's for sure.

I have to say, I think that the 200LR would do it for me, and maybe the -300 at some stage, but I mean as Ryan once said, I can fly anywhere with the -200LR I can with any other 777  :P

Kind regards

Sorry! It looks exactly like the PMDG 777.

Nah mate, doesn't look like it at all! Quality is well off on this one, plus, PMDG aren't releasing the 200ER for another few months after initial release...