Sign in to follow this  
sourwop

The big surprise

But no more wild guess at straight distance! Take a look at froogles new video when he sets in the pushback!!! :yahoo:

Terribly sorry for ruining your moment of joy.... But it's still exactly the same as it was with the NGX.

Hi guys

In Froogle's "Fully Loaded" video, you can see something in the CDU as "Ground Maintenance" ... I believe this is it is, some animation outside when the 777 is making repairs ...

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Terribly sorry for ruining your moment of joy.... But it's still exactly the same as it was with the NGX.

I don't see how it is....

On froogle's video there was no "straight distance" bit where you have to wildly guess how far back you've got to go before turning.....

It has IOL. You would have had to seen Arthur II to get the reference.

Richie Walsh

Ooh, ooh, I know - the externally inflatable blow-up autopilot from the movie "Airplane"...

I don't see how it is....

On froogle's video there was no "straight distance" bit where you have to wildly guess how far back you've got to go before turning.....

True, but it does still have total distance:

CDU.jpg

And as you can see, the pushback did not put him on the centerline... by far:

Pushback.jpg

This is just not PMDG's terrain. They leave this kind of stuff to guys like FSDT and Aerosoft, who have done an admirable job at it.

I have to admit, I'd love to see it too, but judging by the previews, it will not be included.

Is the surprice the imported winds to FMC from active sky as shown in froogle's video or not??

Ryan has confirmed that it....

*drumroll*

Isn't.

hopefully it will be a large collection of liveries, including most of 772ER/773ER liveries.

Would be nice if PMDG can confirm they will announce the surprise at release OR at least when they release the price :D

its a cruise missle underneath the belly to shot people asking for a weather radar :D

its a cruise missle underneath the belly to shot people asking for a weather radar :D

(pick up bag of D&D dice from center console of NGX)

"roll"

"take card"

Hmm... dwarf smites poster asking for WX radar with dwarven axe of violent flame (+15 damage to health, -5 to magic and stamina of target). Poster retreats to Cave of Shame...

I got it!!!

It's the PMDG famous POGO STICK.

They forgot to put that in the cockpit.

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow