Sign in to follow this  
sourwop

The big surprise

Its not that.

Its been mentioned that this feature has not been requested or asked for before, its just something people dont think about but makes alot of sense.

Im reasonaably sure no one will be able to guess it.

SO its not:

WX Radar

EFB

EXT camera

Live flight crew

Bird strike damage

Porto Potty

Rain Effects with working wipers

Adjusting window tint

Bug splatter

GSE

Deflating tires or blowing out (if u had the cam you could see that and like it)

In flight entertainment

working Ipad that pops out

functional CB panels

soooooo what else is there?

vanity mirrors

state of the art view mode with out having to use WAF or any other camera program

Its an EFB capability without the airport charts. But one used to calculate speeds and displays flight manuals. I dont see that as a impossible task for them to do! the fmc can already  calculate these speeds! and displaying the manuals should be something they will be able to do! thats my first guess. My second guess is a combo package available of pmdg 777 and fs2crew. Reason i think this is that they have already implemented the RAAS by fs2crew! this tells me that the two companies may have been working together on this project. Third option is i am entirely wrong! but lets wait and see its not long now!

Panoramic Sunroof.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

What about visual fuel jettison? I believe Kristian (sorry, forgot the surname and sorry if got the first name wrong  too) in the previous thread came up with it.

The surprise was the delay.  :Party:

Dave Taylor gb.png

AES and GSX. So won't be that

Thank God it's not just me who use both.  PMDG push back is horrible.  

According to the latest beta video it's still the whatever degree turn you select and a distance.  It could still be the presence of a push truck.  It's a small feature, and something nobody would think about.  

Yeah, but with the 777 size and nosegear position I would also not say it is impossible not to notice...

Thank God it's not just me who use both.  PMDG push back is horrible.  

According to the latest beta video it's still the whatever degree turn you select and a distance.  It could still be the presence of a push truck.  It's a small feature, and something nobody would think about.  

But no more wild guess at straight distance! Take a look at froogles new video when he sets in the pushback!!! :yahoo: