Sign in to follow this  
sourwop

The big surprise

Change the cabin lights as mood lighting. ...

I swear I'm about to post the definition of "inside" if this doesn't stop...

(Cabin lighting would be inside, yes?)

Plus, this is one of the first things I posted about a few weeks ago:

2013-8-5_0-34-3-409.jpg

Kyle Rodgers

a web-interface for i dont know what functions :P

wait !! i think you're right . a web interface where you can set up the weights , failures and whatnot . even maybe you can run this "web interface" on a 2nd pc  . that would be awesome !!

This would be a feature of the FMC that is inside the aircraft, yes?

Yes.

...ergo, no. This is not the surprise. It's a function of the real aircraft.

Alright...I missed that as I was browsing on my phone and didn't really have time to read the other replies. Sorry.

Outside...how about visible icing on the wings?

Cheers,

Julian Roschlau

it will be a virtual fmc where you can run on your iPad or tablet.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I figured it out its the Braveheart clan gathered in the windows of the terminal waving with there kilts raised high as you arrive each time.

This is the real deal PMDG is doing the un herd of and never done before: multiple release.

DC6 in the picture with the MD11, well the DC6 would not have taken a tenth of the programing the T7 did because of the obvious. So its been done sitting there. Waiting.

So you can see it from the flight deck and its going to be half price for all the pain and suffering endured by all and the T7 will be expensive but you only get both if you purchase the T7.

I'm a genius.

Now back to WOT where all the NME tanks have PMDG logos on them. I was 17-0 last night. It really works.

Outside the aircraft - a proper icing simulation? No, this is not a function

Im going to post about the definition of being polite. Beta tester or not I dont like being spoke to like that. 

I swear I'm about to post the definition of "inside" if this doesn't stop...

(Cabin lighting would be inside, yes?)

Plus, this is one of the first things I posted about a few weeks ago:
2013-8-5_0-34-3-409.jpg

Im going to post about the definition of being polite. Beta tester or not I dont like being spoke to like that.

Spoken*

...and being a beta tester had nothing to do with my response. You'd be a little annoyed, too, if you posted the same thing every 5 minutes.

Kyle Rodgers

RSR said in one of his posts, that this is something that has never been done in FSX until now, so start guessing something that wasn't made by other developer !!!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

Coming from a non beta tester can I suggest READING the FORUM as that is what it is here for. It gets old to see the same dumb posts made daily. 

Coming from a non beta tester can I suggest READING the FORUM as that is what it is here for. It gets old to see the same dumb posts made daily.

Thank you.

Honestly I'm not trying to be completely rude, but when you take time out of your day to post and people don't read anything (by you or otherwise), it's a little irritating.

A marshaller ????

GSX...

Kyle Rodgers