Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phrgflyer

THANK YOU

This is a very hardy THANK YOU to the entire PMDG TEAM, including the beta testers.  Without all of your hard work and diligence this aircraft would not be possible.

I have added it to my hangar and anxiously await the 747 v2.

Keep up the excellent work.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I so far have had a flawless experience with the T7, PMDG you guys have proven that taking your time, and spending extra time testing, testing and testing again is what makes a great product, BRAVO and thank you so much, 

Thanks PMDG I've been waiting for this bird for years and shes 10 times better then I expected. I love the custom light feature thats so awsome.

+1 for this!

Yesterday I said im only able to try her on Sunday, but last night I could not resist to try her and because of her, I have slept only few hours. I did some fsuipc button setting etc and then took her quickly out of EFHK 04R... all I can say, WOW!

Therefore, I can join to this praising and thank all of the team members, including testers.

The bar just got higher again.....

Cheers

Id agree with this, download time 19 mins, installation no problem, then complete amazement!

If anyone wants me iv got my head in the manual. ...

Thanks to the PMDG team!

+1. 

Thanks to all PMDG team, the BETA team, the TECH team. I'm amazed!

Also, I couldn't imagine a better surprise than the Operations Center. Thanks for that -- it's an incredible application! 

+1

Thanks to everybody at PMDG, including developers and beta testers.

Sigmar Stadlmeier (LOWL/LNZ)

A big +1 here.   As one of the people unable to see/download liveries initially, I'm really impressed by the support and speed by which a problem that hadn't cropped up in beta testing has been fixed.  Do you guys sleep ? 

Anyway, I'm off to fly this thing now ^_^

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING this new creation of PMDG!!!!

I am returning from a short flight around LPPT ( as usual :-) ) and absolutely amazed by every detail, by the smoothness, the graphics, the sounds the E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about it!!!!

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH PMDG, and ...

in my case, it was a double surprise because the T7 was actually offered to me by a friend!

I couldn't feel happier!!!

Yup Yup ! :good:

Congrats and thanks to the whole team for another masterpiece.

:yahoo:

I have to echo the sentiments of the others in this thread. Marvelous job with this bird. It was truly worth the wait.

Totally agree with everyone on this, I did suffer the little problem with obtaining the liveries through the OC initially, but this was fixed in very quick time by an update and did not spoil my enjoyment of this fantastic aircraft.

Enjoying it immensely, everything I expected, thanks again fellas from a PMDG cultist.