Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MdMax

777: Luxembourg (ELLX) to Keflavik (BIKF)

B777-010-8.jpg

B777-011-8.jpg

B777-012-8.jpg

B777-013-8.jpg

B777-014-8.jpg

B777-015-8.jpg

B777-016-8.jpg

B777-017-8.jpg

B777-018-8.jpg

B777-019-8.jpg

B777-020-8.jpg

B777-021-8.jpg

B777-022-8.jpg

Add-ons: XPFR Luxembourg + SimHeaven.com ground textures + OSM2XP + R&P Boeing 777-200LR + Aerosoft Keflavik

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wrong T7 :-)

There's no other excellent T7 that would run on this simulator and on the hardware I have (see "My PC" in my AVSIM profile). :wink:

It's not PMDG, but it's an awesome Worldliner and it has some features PMDG doesn't have, including a (limited) EFB, a weather radar (this is very important on X-Plane), or a "remote CDU": this allows you to operate the FMC on a 2nd computer, a tablet or a smartphone.

Thank you all for the comments. In the future, I may install the new cockpit textures for this add-on. I hope it will not alter the contrast with the shadows.

On the PFD is that the terrain avoidance or a weather radar?

It's a weather radar.

I would like to comment on #9.  Even though you can barely see the airplane, I find this image very thought provoking.  How many times have I stared at a distant aircraft and wondered about the difference in visuals between me and a passenger, wishing I was the pilot of that aircraft.  As a pilot looking down on the world and seeing all below gives you a privileged feeling of power and solitude.  Great series. Superb X-plane.

I would like to comment on #9.  Even though you can barely see the airplane, I find this image very thought provoking.  How many times have I stared at a distant aircraft and wondered about the difference in visuals between me and a passenger, wishing I was the pilot of that aircraft.  As a pilot looking down on the world and seeing all below gives you a privileged feeling of power and solitude.  Great series. Superb X-plane.

Thank you ! In fact, I pressed the wrong keys, and instead of changing my position inside the cockpit to follow my checklist, the camera moved to the ground. I liked this view, so I made the shot.