Sign in to follow this  
DannyH73

Prepar3d V2.0 entering beta

If that list is a fake, someone's wasting a major talent on a minor scam.

...and that talent should land them a job in politics :lol:

...and that talent should land them a job in politics :lol:

Why are you more inclined to believe its a falsehood, than believing its legitimate, even in part? I suppose that's why politicians lead us by our fears, as we're more inclined to be influenced that way.

Michael Hamilton

Actually the said list is now posted on the official P3D forum by a user. Maybe we soon will find out about its substance.

Why are you more inclined to believe its a falsehood, than believing its legitimate, even in part?

I don't not believe it don't I not no?

Is that sarcasm or bad grammar, can't tell really.

Is that sarcasm or bad grammar, can't tell really.

Me can't tell what isn't mine to tell no is not it?

I haven't been keeping up with the hardware discussions relating to P3D. My video is a 580. What is wrong with it?

Nothing wrong, but if P3D sits on the GPU side of the specturm, it might get "old" and maybe too slow.

I don't not believe it either. Welcome to logic. :)

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

I haven't been keeping up with the hardware discussions relating to P3D. My video is a 580. What is wrong with it?

Oh my! My current sim machine is only running a GTX550Ti. I guess I'll have to spend some coin for an upgrade. :wacko:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Why this topic has a rick of closure? Did someone post the download links?

From arguments a dozen pages ago. Nothing to do with any links. 

Wow, a GTX580 is slow??? Come on, if this thing doesn't accept a 560Ti, which is a very good card that many people who can't spend fortunes have in their PCs, Prepar3d won't have a much brighter future, at least at launch. It has to be able to adapt to the car you have, in a smooth way, like games do. I can play Crysis 3 on a Notebook, it just won't look as good, but it can be played.

Alexis Mefano

Wow, a GTX580 is slow??? Come on, if this thing doesn't accept a 560Ti, which is a very good card that many people who can't spend fortunes have in their PCs, Prepar3d won't have a much brighter future, at least at launch. It has to be able to adapt to the car you have, in a smooth way, like games do. I can play Crysis 3 on a Notebook, it just won't look as good, but it can be played.

I think a 580 will be fine along with most other cards out there, i think people with 1gig vram could run in to issues with high settings and that will be the same with people who use x16AF and x8 Supersampling AA, we will have to learn how to tweak again and balance our pc's for v2 :)

I will be in tweaking heaven like many other people :)

-Paul-

Just a piece of advise here guys, I'm not trying to deflate anybody's dream but don't rush and get V2.0 on the release day, wait for the reviews. 

V2.0 s not the holy grail of simming, the hipe is only that, a hipe, and for those who will be buying V.20  right away no matter what..... :Secret:

Exactly my thoughts. I think people are going a bit overboard saying some cards won't be powerful enough.

I have a 560ti 1gb and I'm not expecting any problems, is it the most powerful card? No, but it certainly is no slouch. I don't see the point in making performance better if you make it only good with a Titan like performance. I'm not spending hundreds or thousands on a video card.