Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo05

BlackBox Simulations

They probably didn't realize what they were getting themselves into,

I think they did John. When it comes to money, they sure did.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

They probably didn't realize what they were getting themselves into

Black Box Simulations are a re-branded Phoenix Simulation Software. PSS were selling payware aircraft fifteen years ago, so I think it's fair to say they have extensive experience in this industry and knew exactly what they were getting themselves into.

There are plenty of people around here who know the story of PSS very well and also knew that buying anything from BBS - especially a so called "Prologue" (read partially completed) product - has some pretty big screaming with big red flashing neon lit caveats attached.

Again, it's sad to see people still fell for it despite the warnings, if nothing else because it shows there are still developers out there who will take advantage of the enthusiasm of flight simmers.

To sum it all up everyone who bought it knew exactly what we bought. It is a beta product, we bought it and we get updates every few months. I like it, I can get from point a to point b now with almost no issues. The plane obviously isn't perfect but I enjoy it more than the watered down version of the Airbus from Aerosoft. I personally don't like the external model so to make it better I merged it with the Project Airbus FSX native models and it looks and flies amazing now. If you want something that is perfect from day 1 then this is not the plane to get... but if you want to enjoy something that has more functionality and don't mind being apart of a beta than this is the product for you.

I am not sure why people expected the plane to be 100% flawless when we bought a beta product. I am not expecting that because I know what I bought. I really enjoy being apart of the beta because many extra features put into the product are from suggestions made by the customers. For example the new door controls in the MCDU was implemented because a few of us told them how it would make operating the doors easier for us. The live load manager is another thing; although it isn't released it will come out in a later hotfix. They listen to their customers and they make changes based off of our suggestions.. Not every company can do this, it works for BBS however. Their products aren't for everyone but for those who don't mind it being a beta its the perfect plane.

I believe they will finish their work.
As for the money paid to them, who paid, knows the rules of the game.

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

...but these two brothers...

They are not brothers. They are father and son. Graham Waterfield and son.

Guest Mik75

Can anyone tell me what the current version of the 330 is? I have 0.66

I think its 0.70. But they already stated that the 0.80 update for the A330 is in the works and shouldn't take too long to come out. They didn't give any release date though.

Can anyone tell me what the current version of the 330 is?  I have 0.66

I also have vs 0.66.The 0.80 vs should be out in few weeks.So they claim.

Just taken the 8.0 A320 for a short test flight and dear oh dear...where to start? 

The much vaunted "new upgraded VC" still looks like a child's rendition in crayon of an airbus cockpit, drawn from memory.  So much for the aesthetics.

The sounds are hideous.  No other word.

Why am I looking at the reflection of a fat balding con artist on my ND?

Deleted, good riddance.  Never again.

Richard Wells

This bus always seems like a child draw... It's very awful

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

So, after all this time the A320 still awaits completion?  

Dave Taylor gb.png

I think Dad n Dave a takin' the pis$$ with development of A320 & 30. I will be retired and eating rice puddings through a straw by the time version 1.0 is released.

My own fault mind you. Curiosity got the better of me when the A330 came up for sale, even though I knew the background of there past.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I'm actually trying to stay optimistic about their A330. As far as the 320, it doesn't look too impressive and I don't think it will be able to complete with FSLabs, even if they did upgrade it substantially.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The AXE is pretty awesome so I will wait for thier 330 which Aerosoft states is in development. I am a boeing guy so I don't understand all the hullaballo about the FBW system. (it is all technically FBW).

Jim Atkins