Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Manfred John's C47 v2

Neat airplane. Like the modern panel. Anyone else notice a flickering texture on the left cockpit window?

Thanks.  Worked perfectly!

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Hey guys, just to let you know I've uploaded v.2 of the TW Radial Twin Sound Package at Sim-outhouse. Minor updates to the internal sounds (lower volume), added fuel pump boost sound into the package itself.  Hope it's all good!

TuFun

• Upvote 1

Ted, did you lower the volume on the internal engine sounds?  I tested a couple of them against the originals in Windows Media Player, couldn't tell a difference.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

The first sound package contained four more folders ... not included in this download.

Are they no longer needed?

No special instructions on installing this updated sound package?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Neat airplane. Like the modern panel. Anyone else notice a flickering texture on the left cockpit window?

Yep!

Would be nice if its fixed in the new panel because it's always making me nervous a little bit. :unsure:

I have to assume you use Dx10, if so it was fixed some time ago.

Unfortunately the SOH site is very difficult to search and I cannot

find the relevant topic, even though I took part in the fix.

I have to assume you use Dx10, if so it was fixed some time ago.

Unfortunately the SOH site is very difficult to search and I cannot

find the relevant topic, even though I took part in the fix.

P3DV2.1 which is probably the same scenerio and fix. I assume its an alpha channel or one of those thingies. :)

No problem here with FSX ... I will now check P3D.

No problem with P3D.

Best Regards,

Well done, that's the topic I couldn't find :sorry:

Regards,

Nick

Edit:

All set now.

I found the correct checklist.

Best Regards,

Anyone notice the GNS430 is printing data below ... outside the screens normal data display area (e.g. flight plan waypoints / approach data)?

I wanted to post on the SOH forum but I am not allowed to post (yet) ..

I am registered but can only view posts. Initially I thought registering was all that was required ... maybe I missed something during registration process!

Best Regards,

Ted, did you lower the volume on the internal engine sounds?  I tested a couple of them against the originals in Windows Media Player, couldn't tell a difference.

Hook

Ops! I got the info backwords... what I did is raise the volume on the external sounds since they were very low and adjusted the rparams/vparams.

C970n.jpg 

The first sound package contained four more folders ... not included in this download.

Are they no longer needed?

No special instructions on installing this updated sound package?

Those folders are not necessary... they are Audacity files.  I just forgot to remove them when I uploaded the package.

I installed this plane yesterday. Looks great and sounds great!

I installed the aircraft while my seven years old son was present and due to the settings of my throttle the engines stalled. I tried to use the check-list but was unable to (re-)start the engines ...

That was not good for my reputation as the omniscient (all knowing) Dad and world’s leading (virtual)pilot!!!

So I need to do my homework in the next days. Where can I find some information regarding the handling of that plane. Start-up-procedures, numbers, etc?

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times