Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Manfred John's C47 v2

Your v3 sounds great to me .. inside and outside.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Your v3 sounds great to me .. inside and outside.

Awesome... one down!  I have a 200 watt sound setup and max vol. in sound.cfg was set around 9000 which was perfect!

Cockpit engines sounds: starter, startup, all internal engines, and fuel pump boost reset.   

I like it - best version yet! Great work!

Lyn

Thanks guys!!! Wait to you all see Jan's vintage cockpit. It will blow you away! Pop over to sim-outhouse and see his progress.

Im connected to my stereo system with the monster Sub woofer wedged behind my recliner. The sound of those radials when shes firing up is simply mind blowing and actually puts large ripples across my coffee!

Best sound set of all the Planes in my hanger, 

ZORAN

Curious of the reasoning behind the 6 pack gauges being out of position? makes me have to think too much. :)

Thanks guys for the awesome responces!  If anyone is interested, I've uploaded the complete v.3 pak at sim-outhouse.

Also did some graphics work on the radials for Manfred's C-47 v.3.   I've added band clamps on the cylinders which hold the inter-cylinder deflectors, plus deflectors, clamps on the cylinder head tubes (not shown), spark plugs, spark ring, and 3d nuts on the covers. Realigned the nuts on the engine cover and new fins on cylinders and heads.  If it sounds good, gota look good!  :biggrin:

SEyC1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Absolutely amazing! :O

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times

This things so cool bout brings tears to my eyes! Im in awe. Specially in P3DV2.

Curious of the reasoning behind the 6 pack gauges being out of position? makes me have to think too much. :)

This is a legacy from the Basler BT-67 panel.  The actual aircraft used as a source for the BT-67 had the out of whack sacred six panel.  Apparently the purchaser of the Basler conversion can specify it thus.

The modified BT-67 panel was used as a stop-gap measure to get the V2 into user's hands quickly.  Obviously Jan Visser's vintage panel will alleviate this problem.  FWIW though...  The non-standard gauges consistently throw my gauge scan off.  

Wow.....I wish I had looked at this thread earlier.  That has to be the nicest DC-3 to come out yet!!!

I can hardly wait until the vintage VC comes out.

Ken

Thanks guys for the awesome responces!  If anyone is interested, I've uploaded the complete v.3 pak at sim-outhouse.

Also did some graphics work on the radials for Manfred's C-47 v.3.   I've added band clamps on the cylinders which hold the inter-cylinder deflectors, plus deflectors, clamps on the cylinder head tubes (not shown), spark plugs, spark ring, and 3d nuts on the covers. Realigned the nuts on the engine cover and new fins on cylinders and heads.  If it sounds good, gota look good!  :biggrin:

SEyC1.jpg

Wow, but where can I find this amazing piece of work?

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times

It's available at sim-outhouse.com... file name: (TW) Manfred FSX C-47 Silver Cloud.zip (FSX Skins)

Here is the art work on the finished radials.

Pjv3R.png

ywlQg.png