Sign in to follow this  
justinxfan

QualityWings Has Made A Mistake On Their Website!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Impossible to believe how somebody could make such a careless typo on their "webstie" isn't it?

:P

Even funnier are listening to folks trying to pronounce Prepar3D as "pre-par three dee" instead of "prepared"... :LMAO:

Even funnier are listening to folks trying to pronounce Prepar3D as "pre-par three dee" instead of "prepared"... :LMAO:

Crap, I was saying it wrong all along.  :wacko:

Anyway, it doesn't really matter if there's a tiny mistake - I'm sure it will be corrected one day, but I've seen worse before.

Crap, I was saying it wrong all along.  :wacko:

I'd have thought anyone with "dude" as part of their username would have recognized the use of "3" as a not-so-subtle way to look kool, such as typing "n33d" or "luv3 or even "n3rd..." B)

• Upvote 2

is that P3D or P3Dv2? :lol:

I'm still recovering from the shock of learning that it is really Eff Ess Ten and not Eff Ess Ex.

I also propose Ghidorah's Law.

The chance of making a typographical or grammatical error on an internet forum increases exponentially when commenting on a previous typographical or grammatical error.

Even funnier are listening to folks trying to pronounce Prepar3D as "pre-par three dee" instead of "prepared"...

I actually thought it was Prepared 3D honestly....

I'd have thought anyone with "dude" as part of their username would have recognized the use of "3" as a not-so-subtle way to look kool, such as typing "n33d" or "luv3 or even "n3rd..." B)

Haha, nice pick up on my username! Maybe it is only me who thinks that I am some cool dude, but in reality; I guess many people think of spending hours on flight simulators is a bit sad and n3rdy.  :P

I thought "Prepar3d" was pronounced "The Program Formerly Known as Microsoft Flight Simulator."

Chaps,

I'd just like to apologize to those affected by this issue, it will be corrected ASAP. Expect qwsim.com Service Pack 3 some time next week.

Kindest Regards,