Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Any updates on 744V2?

Jw if there have been any updates or better yet screens of the 744V2?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nope. My guess is no updates until the T7 SP and the 300ER are released. Probably where the majority of their focus is right now.

• Upvote 1

The SP for the 777 and the -300ER have priority right now. After they're done, I expect we'll hear more about the 744v2.

Nope. My guess is no updates until the T7 SP and the 300ER are released. Probably where the majority of their focus is right now.

Grrr. Im quite happy with the way the 777 works now and I could careless about the 300ER since United doesn't have any.... Maybe Robert will just let me have an early go at the 744 V2  :ph34r:. My dad has about 4000 hours in the 744 so I'll have a dang good instructor.

Grrr. Im quite happy with the way the 777 works now and I could careless about the 300ER since United doesn't have any.... Maybe Robert will just let me have an early go at the 744 V2  :ph34r:. My dad has about 4000 hours in the 744 so I'll have a dang good instructor.

And of course your opinion alone should set what we do here - no one else matters... right.

The 300ER is now the most popular variant of the airplane and a heck of a lot of people are interested in having one.

• Upvote 24

And of course your opinion alone should set what we do here - no one else matters... right.

The 300ER is now the most popular variant of the airplane and a heck of a lot of people are interested in having one.

I know that the -300 is pretty popular mainly with non US carriers save for American which has a few of them. I never said that you shouldn't release it all I said was it isn't for me. My bad I didn't mean to insult you.

I think that the 200\200ER are equal to the 300\300er in popularity,

Any update about the 200?

PMDG Updates 101:

1. Is there a stickied topic at the top of one of the subforums (generally the "General Forum")?

Yes - there is an update

No - there is not an update (and there is no need to ask, because you won't get the answer you're looking for)

Repeat at step 1 as necessary.

• Upvote 2

I didn't know United had 777-200LR's either...

• Upvote 1

I didn't know United had 777-200LR's either...

They don't but I had to take what I could get not a lot of 777s for fsx.

With the success and popularity of the P3D V2 platform, I think what the community desperately needs right now is the P3D versions of PMDG 737 NGX and 777...

any update on that would be great.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

any update on that would be great.

See my post above.  There's a stickied thread containing updates for that.

If you've read those threads fully, then you're up to date.

• Upvote 3

I am thinking that is criteria for Beta Testing....

Taken from the PMDG operations manual

BETA Team Consideration:

1.) Family members with knowledge of an aircraft in excess of 500 hours.

2.) Familiarity of aircraft through simulator use or Virtual Airline (ei logged hours online/offline in excess of 500 hours).

BETA Team Consideration:

2.) Familiarity of aircraft through simulator use or Virtual Airline (ei logged hours online/offline in excess of 500 hours).

Perhaps this post was made in jest. 

But asking for something because of a fathers experiences really hasnt worked before in the past...dont think it will work now.

BETA Team Consideration:

2.) Familiarity of aircraft through simulator use or Virtual Airline (ei logged hours online/offline in excess of 500 hours).

I was just joking I don't think my dad would be interested in beta testing at all. But I do have all of his manuals and such that United sent to him for training so those will help along with his experience so my transition to the 744 should be smooth.
  • Upvote 1

That's a very purrrdy picture there. :wub:

• Upvote 1

The question was:

"Jw if there have been any updates or better yet screens of the 744V2?".

Not:

"Jw if there have been any updates or better yet screens of the 744V2? And please answer like a total D-BAG"

"Jw if there have been any updates or better yet screens of the 744V2? And please answer like a total D-BAG"

In order to properly address this response, I must call upon my buddy Will:

WTO8oBtQhT.jpg

...except in this case, I didn't find it fully "stupid" per se, so I made my earlier post about how to determine if there are updates without wasting everyone's time posting about it:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/439663-any-updates-on-744v2/#entry2967773

Of course, since that asks people to think before typing, people get upset about it...

• Upvote 1

Sorry Kyle, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you are a troll.

You make deliberately provocative [unnecessarily sarcastic] posts and do nothing more than irritate people.

Surely you can find something better to do.

• Upvote 5

People who are deliberately sarcastic, and provocative should refrain, it's a simple as that.

• Upvote 2

And here we go again.

PMDG should lock this general forum :)

I noticed that it is very often the case in "general" forums everywhere. Just go there to read some posts anthology without forgetting of course some famous polls vote.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Regards,

Richard Portier

Well this didn't take long to spiral.

AJ, who said you could pipe up!??

Sorry Kyle, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you are a troll.

You make deliberately provocative [unnecessarily sarcastic] posts and do nothing more than irritate people.

Surely you can find something better to do.

I can't be sorry for encouraging people to think for themselves.

...and let's be real:

There are a good number of posts here from me that actually help people (even if they don't make any effort to cushion the blow to the ego).  Just because you seem to not like me doesn't mean I'm a troll.  A troll is someone who intentionally riles people up for no reason.

I have very specific reasons:

1. Spread knowledge
  2. Make people think twice about asking others to think for them
  • Upvote 1