Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

19JUL14 - SP1 Feedback Items we are monitoring...

I actually had issue # 2 this past week before SP1. I was taken off at KFLL and all of a sudden the plane started to do a nose dive and I could not pull out of the dive, the plane became unresponsive and crashed. I am having some video issues and thought it might have something to do with that. Just updated my nvidia driver and having video problems since. Dont know if video issue can cause this at all.

Earlier today with SP1 on approach to the runway the plane captured the loc but was turning back and forth trying to line up with the runway. I tried to  execute a missed approach but the plane kept turning and descending and I couldnt straighten it out or level off so it crashed. I was at 4000ft when this started to happen so I had plenty of time to try to recover but could'nt control the plane.

George Lee

Asus Maximus Hero IX Motherboard, Intel i7 6700K CPU, Geforce GTX 1080, Corsair 16Gb memory, Corsair case, Corsair PSU

I'm on issue 2 with sp1 (fsx runs but 777 stops responding to control input, displays stop updating). Had it twice the same problem just in the same approach in land 3 mode about 660 ft, both times in approach segu rwy 21. The plane just continues to fly but I'm not able to control it, I can disconnect the AP using the mouse and hear the whailer forever with no way of stopping it, btw all the other sounds are present.

Anyway waiting for the solution to be found soon. Thanksfully I'm not alone.

Is it a good idea to uninstall completely the 777 and install it again and then the sp1?

Thanks,

Alexander Colka

I might try the fresh install option, I just simply applied the update

OK thanks davidzill, I was thinking in doing that. If no joy, going back to rtm until this issue may be sorted out.

Alexander Colka

I'm on issue 2 with sp1 (fsx runs but 777 stops responding to control input, displays stop updating). Had it twice the same problem just in the same approach in land 3 mode about 660 ft, both times in approach segu rwy 21. The plane just continues to fly but I'm not able to control it, I can disconnect the AP using the mouse and hear the whailer forever with no way of stopping it, btw all the other sounds are present.

Anyway waiting for the solution to be found soon. Thanksfully I'm not alone.

Is it a good idea to uninstall completely the 777 and install it again and then the sp1?

Thanks,

I've had a similar problem but during cruise on the 300ER. I was trying to hand-fly the descent but I couldn't disengage the autopilot and had no control at all. I could press every button and switches, etc but they had no effect. Also before the release of SP1 I already uninstalled the 777 following Ryan's guide so I guess reinstalling won't solve it for me.

My first test flight after sp1 was a 200 mile circuit around Hong Kong, using flytampas kai tak, asn, I flew for about 45 minutes without an issue, so this issue pops up at random times

Well, did a complete clean reinstall (uninstalling in control panel then manually removing remaining 777 files), rtm first then sp1, restarted windows, done the sime flight and again at 660 ft in the same segu rwy 21 approach in land 3 mode I triggered the same issue 2 again. I guess I'll wait for that fix monday afternoon. A total show stopper.

Alexander Colka

I used to have this issue with the RTM version but after reinstallation of FSX it went away. I installed all of the same addons so I have a feeling some corruption may have occurred somewhere.

I hope they identified the freezing problem 'cause now I dont really enjoy my 777 family

My question is, the settings inside the 777 fmc can make freezing problems? Or it can only cause external programs such as ASN, pfpx, REX etc

That's funny,cos my family don't enjoy the 777 - particularly my wife ;)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

That's funny,cos my family don't enjoy the 777 - particularly my wife ;)

xD your wife not to only one... lol

hi

i am having a few issues after installing sp1

brake warning flashing very fast bottom left of screen

v2 callout continous until i put airport code in fmc

a lot of numbers where temperature reading should be

is anybody having these issues

jeff

jeff storey

Just tried my inaugural flight from KLAX to NZAA. About 9 hours in as I was turning on base and descending from 7000 to 3000, the 77W rolled sharply to the left and plunged directly into Davy Jones Locker.

Nothing I did was able to save it when it went haywire.

I was in full autopilot/autothrottle mode about to intercept the localizer.

Running ASN, Radar Contact, GEX, UTX and FS Global.

Dan Cole

Dan Cole

Flying a short flight from New Orleans up to Shreveport in the 777-200. I had set up the approach on runway 32, but on decent the ATIS informed me I would be landing on Runway 23. I tried switching the runways in the FMC, but it would not let me do it. I tried different Runways to get it to change, but it was glued to Runway 32. Dont know if it is a bug or not, but just wanted to bring it up.

Hi , i made some flights with the 773 and almost never have any problems until i noticed that IF i  do have problems with freezing FSX it is only when it is dark outside  , then the sim hangs for several minutes.

Yesterday i had the same issue , , taking off LSZH to OMDB with very bad weather , passing 3000 feet the sim freeses and hang for about 5 minutes , i just tried to switch the strobelight wich i have mapped on a key and voila  , everything was working again , .everytime when fsx hangs i tried to switch the strobelight and almost everytime the sim recovers from hanging ...maybe it is pure luck but what i notice it that IF my fsx freeze , i  am getting stutters allready at taxiing to the active, ... if i don't get stutters at taxi my sim doesn't freeze either .

Allready made some very long flights ,,, OMDB KIAH OMDB  real time , stayed for 2.20 hours in KIAH before i flew back , arrived in OMDB  , setting up the plane again and flew OMDB EHAM OMDB , again real time  , using ground operations  without restarting FSX or the pc . never had a problem , no OOM or stutters so why once in a while y fsx freezes i don't know.

Normally i have a very smooth plane with frames locked at 30 , fsx settings all to the right and almost never a freezing fsx

Best regards ,

Gérard

Robert,

I believe I had been one of the customers who suffered from the freezes the most (I had a ticket running with Ryan for months).

I am happy to say that with the SP1 my freezes seem to be solved though.

So far I did 5 flights with the 77W and none freezed. These flights were including EGLL-CYUL-EGLL (about 6 hours each) and EGLL-VRMM-EGLL (about 10h each).

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!