Sign in to follow this  
Gregdpw

What Payware International Airport Would You Get First?

I am looking into getting a payware international airport. I am really liking the looks if the

Fs dream team klax. What do you guys like? I know there are a bunch of companies like fs dreamteam aerosoft flightbeam fly tampa.

UK2000 EGLL V3 is a good choice.  Obviously tons of routes both long and short out of Heathrow.

FSDT KJFK is excellent, I have their LAX as well and it is also very good.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Absolutely definitely ANY from FlyTampa.

Absolutely the best visuals, and amazing frame rates.    If you get an Aerosoft or other high detail airport for your first, tough frame rate performance may put you off getting more.

I'd say OMDB (Dubai), LOWW (Vienna) and LGAV (Athens) are their best jobs, but Montreal is lovely too.   Boston is a little tougher on frames because the area is very 'busy' in FSX.

Sweet thanks. I am looking for American airports though. A lot of my flying is out of the west coast

Anything from FSDT, FlightBeam and Tamp...they all make amazing stuff, be careful what you buy from Aerosoft some of there stuff is great and some of it is awful (ie EHAM)

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Sweet thanks. I am looking for American airports though. A lot of my flying is out of the west coast

Always a good idea to specify in your original post.  Otherwise if you're looking for US airports you'll get lots of European suggestions, and vice versa.  :smile:

A contentious point, but I honestly thing that generally there are a much higher standard of European airport addons than there are for the US.    Some Flightbeam addons have started to change that trend but I still think overall, there's a much higher quality of addon for European+Asian (eg... OMDB) airports.

Get an airport that you like to fly out of/land at. If you never go there it doesn't matter what scenery you have.

I've been desperately wanting to try FSDT Vancouver but I know my machine couldn't handle it. :(

KJFKv2 by FSDT is nice. I find the ground textures to be lacking but overall it's fantastic!

Yeah those fs dream teams look great. Do all these airports work nicely for let's say, I had a payware Los Angeles scenery and klax?

Pac Islands Sim has some nice ones for international flights.  Manila, Nagoya, Rarotonga and Xiamen are a few they have.  Also Nagasaki is in the works and will be out in the next 4-6 weeks according to their website.

Chris Sunseri

Now do ya ussauly want your airport vehicle traffic maxed out for these to look good?