Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

Recommended Posts

And to celebrate the succesful rescue of Viking Sky today here a few shots with new Norwegian routes... First the Norwegian Royal yacht KS Norge near Tromsö

19032409451216112916172555.jpg

19032409451216112916172556.jpg

Then fishing boats in Lofoten

19032409451116112916172554.jpg

19032409451116112916172553.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent!


i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 40" curved  |  MSFS | P3D V5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking great Henrik. It looks a bit calmer off Tromso that what i saw on the news recently.


Ian S

38.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ian S said:

Looking great Henrik. It looks a bit calmer off Tromso that what i saw on the news recently.

Thanks 😄 Hope to be able to share soon - maybe a beta within a week or two. The Viking Sky story luckily ended relatively well except injuries, but that piece of water is "lively" - I crossed it on one of Hurtigruten's ships during a storm a couple of years back. It was "entertaining" if you like rollercoasters and I was with a group of colleagues who had never been on a ship before... They will remember.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KL791 said:

Thanks 😄 Hope to be able to share soon - maybe a beta within a week or two. The Viking Sky story luckily ended relatively well except injuries, but that piece of water is "lively" - I crossed it on one of Hurtigruten's ships during a storm a couple of years back. It was "entertaining" if you like rollercoasters and I was with a group of colleagues who had never been on a ship before... They will remember.

Sounds like a memorable trip! 

Happy to help with any beta testing you need.


Ian S

38.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ian S said:

Sounds like a memorable trip! 

Happy to help with any beta testing you need.

I will let you know. Yesterday another small step doing ferry routes.

Edited by KL791

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pictures of the day… testing ferry routes in the Baltic  Sea near Bornholm, in the Aegean Sea near Corfu and near Valencia

19032810572216112916179162.jpg

19032810572216112916179161.jpg

19032811255516112916179203.jpg

Edited by KL791
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any possibility to have an overview of all ships with thumbnails? I want to do routes for Lago Di Garda in Italy and then need to assign ferry type ships that best match the real ones used there. 


i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 40" curved  |  MSFS | P3D V5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kaha said:

Is there any possibility to have an overview of all ships with thumbnails? I want to do routes for Lago Di Garda in Italy and then need to assign ferry type ships that best match the real ones used there. 

Not sure about the next batch, but some of the originals did have images within the ships folders.  As for the missing ones you would have to generate them.

Heck, I'm just thrilled that Henrik is making the ships available. That's a ton of work in itself.


Ernest Pergrem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, airernie said:

Not sure about the next batch, but some of the originals did have images within the ships folders.  As for the missing ones you would have to generate them.

Heck, I'm just thrilled that Henrik is making the ships available. That's a ton of work in itself.

Thanks… Yes it has been a bit of a job to do.... There will be documentation as always but I guess no pictures of each ship in each folder... 

Testing near Stralsund in Northern Germany today...

19032911063416112916180558.jpg

19032911063416112916180556.jpg

19032911063416112916180557.jpg

19032911063416112916180555.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And from the South Coast of Norway... The Norwegian King starts a tall ship race to Sweden and Denmark

19033003470916112916181189.jpg

Soerlandet passes the start line

19033003355516112916181180.jpg

Edited by KL791
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:28 AM, IAhawkeyeDDS said:

Anybody ever do barge traffic on the Mississippi River?  Or other major river for that matter?  Is that even possible? 

Now the Mississippi from 600 km upstream to the river mouth has traffic...

19033107585316112916183223.jpg

19033107585216112916183221.jpg

19033107585316112916183222.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there are a couple of voluntaries to fly up and down the Mississippi looking for ships stuck, it is time... Beta test will have to be done in bites…. it is simply too big... Still more routes and more testing to do... These are from the Persian Golf...

19040704172016112916191039.jpg

19040704172016112916191038.jpg

19040704172116112916191040.jpg

And a few from Northern Europe...

19040704172116112916191042.jpg

19040704172116112916191041.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, KL791 said:

If there are a couple of voluntaries to fly up and down the Mississippi looking for ships stuck, it is time... Beta test will have to be done in bites…. it is simply too big... Still more routes and more testing to do... These are from the Persian Golf...

19040704172016112916191039.jpg

19040704172016112916191038.jpg

19040704172116112916191040.jpg

And a few from Northern Europe...

19040704172116112916191042.jpg

19040704172116112916191041.jpg

 

 

I’d love to cruise up and down Old Man River for you... I’m completely new to ‘Global AI Ship Traffic’ and don’t have any of it installed... is there a post detailing installation???

 

also... I don’t currently have FTX Vector installed (because I got tired of the airport elevation issues)... will that matter?


i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    31%
    $7,835.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...