Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

I kind of liked the idea of a Nimitz class carrier patrolling my world as well, feels safer... Sooo... Aerosoft's F14x comes with the CV63 kitty hawk and some nice carrier patrols all over the world.  The intrepid modder could conceivably either replace the kitty hawk model with the Nimitz in SimObjects/Boat or decompile the traffic files with AIBTC and replace the CV-63 carrier with the Nimitz in the boat file and recompile.  If I remember right I went with the model replace route thinking that might work better with the F14x's locate carrier feature and be quicker to do.  

Just saw the global pack - I live on lake superior and was looking for some Lakers!

So thanks!

edit...works great!  Anyone know of a Aerial Lift Bridge model?  P3D needs one!

boats.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Just saw the global pack - I live on lake superior and was looking for some Lakers!

So thanks!

edit...works great!  Anyone know of a Aerial Lift Bridge model?  P3D needs one!

boats.jpg

I actually looked for that when I did the routes for the Great Lakes, but did not find anything for FSX/P3D.

And for those wanting more traffic on the inland waters for the US, there will soon be news, as I have received repaints and real routes for all units of the Bay Class icebreaking tugs of the US Coast Guard. One, the Sturgeon Bay was already included in Global AI Ship Traffic, but with help from Joe "jmbiii" retired USCG the whole pack can soon sail in the virtuel world.

15111503143716112913752192.jpg

Very cool, thanks for all the hard work!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Looks a lot like the ships I used to see in Grand Haven MI when I was a kid. I remember this ship and it's still being used heh. 

The Global AI Ship Traffic V1 package has now across the sites where it is uploaded rounded 6000 downloads in the first two weeks after the release. Thanks to all for downloading :)

16041507041316112914147927.jpg

Danish Navy frigate with Lynx near Nuuk, Greenland

• Upvote 1

With the Global Pack uploaded new wishes starts to come in... First one in the shipyard is the 398 m long CMA CGM Benjamin Franklin - the largest ship so far to have served the US West Coast. Still some work to do, but she starts to take shape:

16041809503116112914163273.jpg

• Upvote 1

With the Global Pack uploaded new wishes starts to come in... First one in the shipyard is the 398 m long CMA CGM Benjamin Franklin - the largest ship so far to have served the US West Coast. Still some work to do, but she starts to take shape:

Looking good, so much for the small break you referred to back on page 55, it looks like you've been bitten by the bug :wink: . Great work and thanks so much for everything you're doing.

Ian S

38.jpg

Looking good, so much for the small break you referred to back on page 55, it looks like you've been bitten by the bug :wink: . Great work and thanks so much for everything you're doing.

At least I held a two weeks break before the bug woke up again ;)

The Download for the Baltic Sea ferries "Nils Holgerson" and "Peter Pan" is now available at SimDocks.de. The website is in German language but can be switched to 27 other languages.

Headpic_TT-Line.jpg

Grüße / Greetings

aus / from Hamburg (the most beautiful city in the world) grin.gif

Manfred

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png

The Download for the Baltic Sea ferries "Nils Holgerson" and "Peter Pan" is now available at SimDocks.de. The website is in German language but can be switched to 27 other languages.

Headpic_TT-Line.jpg

Nice addition :) Did you check if the routes fit with Lennart Arvidsson's Swedish scenery - as far as I remember he has done the Trelleborg harbor.

Hello Hendrik,
no I did not.

I found Lennart´s Trelleborg Scenery only available for FS2004 an that version does not work in P3D - I tried.

I have checked with FTX Global (+ LC Europe), FSX default and GEP3D scenery.

Grüße / Greetings

aus / from Hamburg (the most beautiful city in the world) grin.gif

Manfred

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png

Hello Hendrik,

no I did not.

I found Lennart´s Trelleborg Scenery only available for FS2004 an that version does not work in P3D - I tried.

I have checked with FTX Global (+ LC Europe), FSX default and GEP3D scenery.

I will check out - but you can find Lennart's sceneries also for FSX/P3D on flightsim.no.

Meanwhile a small progres report on the CMA CGM Vasco da Gama

16042404120916112914176147.jpg

16042404230716112914176236.jpg