Sign in to follow this  
leec

PMDG 737 NGX Released for P3D

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can't.  It's not ready yet.

Oops saw the "buy now" and assumed it was available...

Wanted to be first hey :)

I like what the site says

"When it is finished. (And not one moment before! Which makes sense when you stop to think about it...)"

I can live with the price they posted. I didn't get the 777 for P3D because I couldn't justify the investment. I just don't fly it enough in FSX. This one though I'll jump on immediately.

Wanted to be first hey :)

I like what the site says

"When it is finished. (And not one moment before! Which makes sense when you stop to think about it...)"

I don't like it.. I want this beauty NOW in P3D. :D

Oops saw the "buy now" and assumed it was available...

It is available..just went through to the checkout but hesitated when I got to the method of payment. I'm not sure if I want to pay that much, even at 22% off until April. With the current exchange rate it's $A90 almost as must as FSX Gold edition. Think I'll wait for Qwsim 737 and 787 to be released before I decide.

Released!!! Downloading now!!!

I don't like it.. I want this beauty NOW in P3D. :D

Now you can download it :-)

Now you can download it :-)

on my way.  B)  :lol: Can't wait for a short testflight in a couple of minutes with WXR enabled in the beautiful P3D. 

Bought! Can't wait to fly her tomorrow...

Me to :)

I'm going to say it like it is, the pricing on both PMDG products is nothing else but a scandalous joke, but I'm still getting both products because that's what I fly and can't be without them in P3D. This pretty much closes the FSX chapter for me and I hope for many others too. More customers for LM means growth, let's move on to the 64bit already, for crying out loud.

4 hours left of work before I get to fly the NGX in P3D. Having never had the NGX in FSX I am excited!

Barry Hicks

I just took the PMDG 737NGX around the pattern in P3D. After all the talk about EULAs here we are a few years later able to enjoy the marriage of two great companies, LM P3D and PMDG. The future of flight simulation software has never looked better in the 25 years that I've been playing with flight simulation. Thanks to both companies making our dreams a reality. Who knows what the future will bring but the future is so bright I gotta wear shades.

How's the performance in P3D?

Quick question has the P3D NGX lighting system been upgraded to T777 standards (light splashes on the ground) as the T777 - been so long since using fsx version - thanks

Love it. Just went through bad weather with the radar (and ASN) so nice. Bounced around. Night time is beautiful. FPS is great (the T7 kills me, this is fine). The Poseidon liveries are great. Worth it.

Very happy

Flying it now. FPS locked at 33 and staying right there. Departed FSDT ORD with FPS right around 33. Absolutely love it. I was hesitating removing FSX up till now. I think this is the death blow for FSX on my machine.

irishcurse , cant you post your specs? I am seeing worse FPS than the T7. I am running I7 3770K @ 4.7 gtx 780 OC 8Gbs of ram. T7 I am around 22ish with everything maxed out and REX Plus , softclouds and ASN. Reference airport KSEA PNW and Global from ORBX and I am seeing 13-17 fps in the NGX :(

Flying it now. FPS locked at 33 and staying right there. Departed FSDT ORD with FPS right around 33. Absolutely love it. I was hesitating removing FSX up till now. I think this is the death blow for FSX on my machine.

i7 975@3.33 6GB ram GTX680 2GB. Using ASN. Don't have my settings maxed out but have shadows and stuff.