Sign in to follow this  
Flying Penguin

Good P3D Bizjet?

The Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang is now available for P3D....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The CX runs very well in P3D for those who have control of their OS.. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Definitively the Eaglesoft Citation X for the "complexity" of the flight management, the performances just spot on( by the book ). I'm eagerly waiting the V3 and the Challenger 605 :wub:

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Thanks Pat. Noticed P3D, FSX:SE, and W10 in your signature. Looks like you overcame W10 "overactive security issues"

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Flight1 did release the P3D Citation Mustang, I would say it's worth taking a look.

Thanks Pat. Noticed P3D, FSX:SE, and W10 in your signature. Looks like you overcame W10 "overactive security issues"

Yes, all my gratitude to nealmac who gave me the"trick" to get rid of the"hypergauge dll error" with W10 on the Eaglesoft forum :wink:

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Yes sir, that was related to FSX:SE and HG.dll issues w/W10. Caused havoc until the solution was found... :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Can be a little frustrating and users are currently waiting for a small P3D fix.

What is the issue?

Cheers

Steve Hall

Some have experienced a CTD after take off and selecting Direct To. It's got a thread in their support forum.

IMHO it is not a problem. One solution I use is to reload the Citation twice.

Just spent the last hour flying it from EGNH TO EIDW. - perfect flight. And now back the other way!

Dean

Some have experienced a CTD after take off and selecting Direct To. It's got a thread in their support forum.

IMHO it is not a problem. One solution I use is to reload the Citation twice.

Just spent the last hour flying it from EGNH TO EIDW. - perfect flight. And now back the other way!

Dean

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

IMHO it is not a problem.

That's not a p3d issue, it's the same in FSX as well.

On a plus note, as long as defender is disabled the CX seems to work fine with Windows 10. Hopefully the next one will as well.

As to the original post, here's another vote for Lionheart Lear 24b - easily my favourite small business jet (admitedly in FSX with RXP530), great vc and stunning performance 6k+fpm on initial climb and easily cruise at 350kt/.86m makes the Mustang feel very slow in comparison.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Looking forward to the Iris Simulations Pilatus PC-24 and the Milviz Learjet 60XR!  Who knows when they will be released, though.  Should be worth the wait!

Cheers,

Gerald

Yes sir, that was related to FSX:SE and HG.dll issues w/W10. Caused havoc until the solution was found... :wink:

Will this solution fix the microstutters as well???

I can keep hoping.

It will when completed and released. It's being tested and will be available for all. We've forgotten your microstutters issue Ken. Please repost in our forums or revive the thread there

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

That's not a p3d issue, it's the same in FSX as well.

On a plus note, as long as defender is disabled the CX seems to work fine with Windows 10. Hopefully the next one will as well.

As to the original post, here's another vote for Lionheart Lear 24b - easily my favourite small business jet (admitedly in FSX with RXP530), great vc and stunning performance 6k+fpm on initial climb and easily cruise at 350kt/.86m makes the Mustang feel very slow in comparison.

G

Not only that, Bill at Lionheart was very helpful (one on one) with an AP issue that was eventually solved by moving to FSUIPC to control the AC. Excellent AC and great support...highly recommended.

Cheers,

Mark

I run the Citation X perfectly well on Win 10 with Defender enabled. Concerning the "Dir to" issue Eaglesoft is working on to fix it as Ron had confirmed it :wink:

Patrick Mussotte