Sign in to follow this  
byork

21 MAY 2015 - NGX REBOOT STATUS

Bryan,

Two questions:

1- What will be the price ? Same as NGX normal version, or something like NGX normal version + emergency ?

2- We have to uninstall the current version of fs2crew is that right ?

10425135_934556493263090_445479090720165

Hey Bryan,

does this mean, ETA is a bit earlier than end of june ? :rolleyes:

Paul

1- What will be the price ? Same as NGX normal version, or something like NGX normal version + emergency ?

2- We have to uninstall the current version of fs2crew is that right ?

Price will be in line with current FS2Crew products generally speaking.  There will be a discount for any previous FS2Crew products.

There's a lot more value in NGX Reboot than the old NGX version.  For example, you get 3 SOPs sets instead of just 1 and you get Emergency, so we may charge a bit more.  Not sure yet.

You don't need to uninstall NGX Legacy.

The important thing is that your Panel.CFG be fresh and clean.  You can't have NGX Legacy on it.

Easiest thing to do is just re-install SP1D.  That will restore the NGX's panel.cfg file to its clean, original state.

does this mean, ETA is a bit earlier than end of june

Depends totally on the Voice Artists.  If everyone submits their recordings on time and right away, we can release early... maybe.

If the Voice Artists submit work late, then we won't be able to release on time.  They're the key now.

Right now we're testing really hard and we have a large beta team.

Reboot is a big one to test because we need to test 3 different SOP sets instead of the usual one.

Bryan will you be updating the NGX Legacy installer for P3D when your finished/released rebooted version.

Rick

tpewpb-6.png

Hi Bryan,

I am sure this question has been asked and answered lot of times, apologize in advance:

Is an Airbus Reboot also planned in the next future?

I asked this over at the Bargain thing but they want me to ask it here...

If I buy the NGX version on the current sale, can you tell me how much I'll have to pay for the Reboot when it comes out?  E.g. will there be a discount?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Check the first post Gregg :)

Pricing:  Standard FS2Crew pricing.  We will be offering a discount coupon to previous FS2Crew owners.

Check the first post Gregg :)

Pricing: Standard FS2Crew pricing. We will be offering a discount coupon to previous FS2Crew owners.

Uh...hmmm...kinda hard to say if I should wait or not.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Is an Airbus Reboot also planned in the next future?

Airbus is fairly new, so doubtful.

But we'll see what happens with the FSLabs bus.

If I buy the NGX version on the current sale, can you tell me how much I'll have to pay for the Reboot when it comes out?  E.g. will there be a discount?

There will be a discount.  Probably 5 Euros.  Personally I'd just wait for Reboot unless you absolutely cannot wait.

There will be a discount. Probably 5 Euros. Personally I'd just wait for Reboot unless you absolutely cannot wait.

Thanks.  Ya, I can be patient.

Gregg Seipp

Hi Bryan,

Is there a link you can point em to where a noob lime me can read about what exactly this product is/does?

Thanks!!

Hi Bryan,

Is there a link you can point em to where a noob lime me can read about what exactly this product is/does?

Thanks!!

It's a pretty cool product that acts as the rest of the crew (especially the first officer).  Here's a video from frooglesim...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmZU2dcuYxQE&ei=-HZvVbmZBuTlsATproL4Ag&usg=AFQjCNHVQDb1mSL8zwUMeLSUdUx0vja97Q&sig2=oiIk03YSUCat_W16E6PoUA&bvm=bv.94911696,d.cWc

Gregg Seipp