Sign in to follow this  
Branech

VoxATC and P3D V3

Tegywn is alive and kicking as I have been talking to him about an ADE issue.  He did meniton that P3D V3 was in work but did not give a timescale.

Ken

If this is true can you please tell him that we all respect his work and can't wait for future updates, even for FSX SE. Even though I have small issues with Voxatc I can't stop using it.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

Here's also hoping for continued P3D development. I don't want to migrate, I want native support where everything works 100% as it does in FSX or even better.

I respect him as dev, I payed for his work. So I want to be respected as customer. Even if he decides to stop developing, he has to reply our emails. Not replying is just ridiculous..

I will find it very difficult to go back to Vox , although I have used it for many years, after having used PF3 for a couple of weeks.

It does all that Vox did for me, the way I chose to use Vox, using the co-pilot mode, and it is being continually updated and tweaked, and the author and beta testers are accessible which is so different to Vox.

When Vox is updated, I will give it a go and see how it is, but this lack of communication is not really satisfactory.

does PF3 do vfr flight? or UK specific comms compliant with CAP413? Cheers K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Correct me if I'm wrong but AFAIK PF3 doesn't control traffic in the air, so no other aircraft communication with ATC apart from your own. It's quite a deal breaker when it comes to immersion. Vox in general does an awesome job (apart from vectoring you through mountainous terrain).

Correct me if I'm wrong but AFAIK PF3 doesn't control traffic in the air, so no other aircraft communication with ATC apart from your own.

PF3 doesn't control AI traffic, but it does see it so there is chatter with the traffic around you.

NAX669.png

Just looked at some vid's on youtube for PF3 but no demo seems to use voice recognition.

The info on oncourse website tells me PF3 is configurable for voice recognition but somehow the vid's all use keypresses?

Why?  Anyone tried to use standard Microsoft windows 10 voice recognition yet to control PF3?

Have not yet been able to try it myself. WIll do so later but interested to hear experiences. Voice recognition is a big prereq for me for any ATC program.

Fred,

You can voice control PFE and Radar Contact 4 via Multi Crew Environment (MCE). Soon in the next version also PF3.

Much recommended, mainly because of the flexible phraseology you can use. It is really well done.

They have a demo. If you read the ATC manuals, e.g. the PFE part, you`ll see what I mean.

Mike

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the quick response. So not yet in PF3.

Guess i will wait for it to be implemented before trying.

In the meantime still very happy with VoxAtc on P3D V3.1. No oceanic frequency issues flying in europe sofar.

I've started watching an ATC program, Pilot2ATC. I've tried out their demo which is quite rough. They claim to be working on a V2, which will supposedly address many of the issues it is currently having. If they truly get it working, it is like VOXATC+. For me it is a race between them and Tegwyn.

Has someone already tried VOXATC with MT on P3D v3.2?

Im using vox in 3.2 with UT2, haven't tried with MT but I imagine it should work.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Had vox atc working on 3.1 with mkdir links since 3.2 can no longer scenery index hangs again , any idea how to fix as dead in the water at moment .

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

It sure seems like this might be the end of Vox. It has never taken Tegwyn this long for a version update and the lack of communication does not bode well. That's too bad. Vox was a very good ATC program.

NAX669.png