Sign in to follow this  
reecemj

Realair Legacy Release

We haven't increased our prices for a long time - against a 30% drop in the value of our core currency (Euro). Our workload has doubled due to the sophistication of features to upgrade. We have two separate sims and P3d requires quite a lot of separate coding. Our website bandwidth costs have doubled in the last year and our download bandwidth has nearly doubled because of catering for two different sims. In real terms our products are cheaper than they were five years ago. We are significantly cheaper than some other quality developers. For those in Europe, 20% VAT goes straight to the government. We do not see a penny.

Best Wishes,

Rob - RealAir

Really dissapointed. I tried yesterday to get the Turbine Duke P3D upgrade and every time I tried the transaction would not go thru. And now I go  back to retry to purchase and the price went up from 12.95 to 18.95. Plus your e-commerce solution SWREG makes it hard to place a simple purchase. By the way they have not answer any of the support emails I sent them.

P3D upgrade package purchased, nice work guys.

The Legacy has been sadly missed since moving to P3D!!

Happy days!

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Really dissapointed. I tried yesterday to get the Turbine Duke P3D upgrade and every time I tried the transaction would not go thru. And now I go  back to retry to purchase and the price went up from 12.95 to 18.95. Plus your e-commerce solution SWREG makes it hard to place a simple purchase. By the way they have not answer any of the support emails I sent them.

Wait a minute. First, I have been on line for about 48 hours apart from a few grabbed hours of sleep. I have monitered tons of emails in that time and I do not recall any email on this subject. During this time I have responded to all emails within one hour except when sleeping. Are you sure you sent an email to me at the address published on our website? Secondly, you can contact me anytime and of course I would accommodate you if you had been unfortunate enough to order on the cusp of a price change. I think the customers who use Avsim know that what you are saying is simply not true. We always respond to customers and never fail to reply to an email. I have looked in my inbox and see no recent email about not being able to order.

If you fill in the required form at Swreg correctly and your credit card is accepted the transaction goes through.

Please email me this evening stating your original order number. If I do not reply on this subject it will be because your email did not reach me, which is extremely rare.

Please do not make false accusations. Thank you.

Rob - RealAir

Hi Rob,

Can I buy the upgrade if my v1 was purchased from simMarket?

Yes you should be able to now. It has taken a bit of time to get the pages live on Simmarket.

+1  I just finishing reading the manual and it looks like a lot of tedious tweaking to make sure she flies right. Adding new features like sounds, turbo and other goodies to make flying the Legacy enjoyable. I have push the PayPal button for me to enjoy Sean's and Rob's hard work. 

You do not have to choose the options. You can fly "out of the box" without touching the config. That's there to open up all the options so you have as much control as you want regarding turbo or non turbo-charged, lighting, suspension, effects, track ir, gauge position etc. You can do all of these with the sim running and a quick reload. Or you can choose not to!

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Real Air did it again.

I couldn't resist. (again)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Thank you Rob for this excellent news, the Real Air Legacy and Duke are my favourite FSX planes and will be buying both FSX and P3D versions come payday

kind regards

Darran

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

Many thanks to you Rob and your colleagues for the wonderful V2 Legacy for P3DV3. I've been so long without the original Legacy as I gave up on FSX some time ago. Just had to try it at the new amazing Meigs Field, what a fantastic combination:)

Just took it out for my first flight, I absolutely love it!

I expected to pay an upgrade price for basically the same aircraft adapted for P3D, but all the extras that are included are a very welcome surprise!

This afternoon I flew KEGE-KASE-KAEJ, the turbocharged performance came quite in handy for these high altitude airports. 

I recently bought Track IR 5, and it seems that it was made to go with an aircraft like this.  Nice bubbles canopy, clear views out the cockpit...pure VFR joy.

Sounds great, looks great, flies great, what else do you need?

Great job Rob, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us with the B60 next.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Awesome job guys, the gf might not like hearing the heavy breathing when Im locked in my room so I made sure the oxy is on and my pilot is super fit lol.Love this plane

I have the version  from ORBX . Is this with GTN750 integration ?

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I have the version  from ORBX . Is this with GTN750 integration ?

Michael Moe

Yep

So I purchased the original Legacy Lancair back in my FSX days. Am I entitled to buy the upgrade to V2 in P3Dv3 or not? Sorry for my confusion.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Was very impressed by the original Legacy but haven't been near it in way too long - glad to have the opportunity to get it back out of the hangar... and in an improved version, no less!  Nice!  Many thanks to Rob and Sean for the hard work.

So I purchased the original Legacy Lancair back in my FSX days. Am I entitled to buy the upgrade to V2 in P3Dv3 or not? Sorry for my confusion.

Affirm

http://www.realairsimulations.com/legacyv2/buynow.php?page=legacyv2_buynow

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |