Sign in to follow this  
jetsmell

Fed up with my download

Here a site but its a boxed version,

http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store/product.php?productid=17757&cat=312&page=1

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?show270,7313201280 ( you have to search for it since evry time I copied it it would not show up in the link)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Traffic-2013-Edition-FSX/dp/B00AJE92N8

This site is the best of the lot plus its a download version as well

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1304

Other than these 3 just google it as I had just done

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

After spending nearly a week of trying to download , I decided to take a one day break. I have FSX / Accelerator. If I can't download this thing, is there another store that sells it ? I'm using Traffic 360 right now, but I believe UT2 is better.

Sorry... It's a Flight1 exclusive. 

Ernest Pergrem

Just purchased UT2 AGAIN through Aerosoft and waiting for the box.

It might have been easier and cheaper to have someone with the installer to host it on cloud storage for you to download.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

...I never really had a chance to problem solve this one in the PM, unfortunately. Another time perhaps.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Sorry Steve, this problem was starting to depress me. I learned where to get my add ons and where not to.

OK No problem.

There's three links on the Flight 1 page, one is the download tool, the next is a .zip contains the file that tells the download tool what to get, and the third is a link to the installer exe itself. All three worked OK so it's probably something to do with your browser anyway.

Sorry... It's a Flight1 exclusive.

Err   don't think so

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

To say im with the OP. Flight 1 has real good products but once you need to reinstall something maybe on a new machine then things probably go crazy and sometimes wrong. I would like to have GEP3D it cost loads of bucks but should worth it. But what stops me is Flight1. BTW same goes for the FSPilotshop.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

From what I've seen the problems spoken about are not with those sites but with the users PCs. Name calling and selecting a few software suppliers as if at some kind of fault is arrogant, abusive and above all unfair.

:excl:

Just purchased UT2 AGAIN through Aerosoft and waiting for the box.

Sorry.. guess I was wrong!  I knew that some Flight1 products were available elsewhere, just didn't realize that UT2 was one of those.

Ernest Pergrem

From what I've seen the problems spoken about are not with those sites but with the users PCs. Name calling and selecting a few software suppliers as if at some kind of fault is arrogant, abusive and above all unfair.

:excl:

Agreed Steve.

This also might be PEBCAK.

Also, I found over the years that a corrupted download is responsible for odd and unusual install issues, although not always apparent.

I've finally settled on DownLoadThemAll which has worked perfectly for quite some time. Check out the user rating :>)

It wasnt ment to abuse someone it is just the procedure that causes troubles sometimes. If you go through 2-3 steps to regain access to your product you paid for cant be in the interest of the customer nor the distributor. Same goes for additional payments to extend download services. Anyway sharing experience shouldnt be a problem as well.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Hmm, I just bought a new gaming laptop and redownloaded all my F1 purchases with no problem. But it's Windows 8.1, not Windows 10...

I save all my passwords software keys etc etc in one big textfile which I hide with truecrypt on every computer and device.

Truecrypt's latest version is non operable because they removed a working version of it from their website. So i just went to the generic reputable download sites, like download.com and got an older version. Anyone stealing my computer is going to have to spend hours to decrypt my information. 

Truecrypt was always freeware, but hackers learned how to (with great difficulty) find the encrypted data. Not wanting to be sued, TrueCrypt disowned their own product and advised not to use it because it was not 100% safe as they formally advertised. 

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.