Sign in to follow this  
karmelofsx

Prepar3D v3.2 - NEXT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2016 [Max Realism]

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wow... they now have the twin tanks modeled!

How many people know what I'm talking about?

Question; Does Prepar3d not have the OOM issue that FSX has?  That looks amazing and with all the add-on scenery I don't see this happening on FSX

Question; Does Prepar3d not have the OOM issue that FSX has?  That looks amazing and with all the add-on scenery I don't see this happening on FSX

P3DV3 is much better at handling memory than FSX is. I have yet to be able to make V3 oom.. 

Great Video OP!!!

OOMs are hard to come across in P3D, I had never got one until I got the FSLabs Concorde and combined it with very high settings. I have on many occasions done 12hr flights in the PMDG777 using those settings. OOM felt like a non-issue.

BAM! My first ever OOM. Tuning down the settings solved the issue completely and lets be honest: who needs insane ground textures when cruising at mach 2 up at 60000 feet? 

They are still there. Fly any approach into southern California or any dense area and it will OOM even with moderate settings. It is however better on frames and performance, but dont expect any VAS miracles. 

Well done but those yokes look very twitchy.

gb.

Well done but those yokes look very twitchy.

gb.

I believe that is due to FSRecorder being used to make the video. You will also notice the speed tapes are going crazy. 

I believe that is due to FSRecorder being used to make the video. You will also notice the speed tapes are going crazy. 

Thanks, my apologies to the OP if so.

gb.