Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Would you like payware quality KPHL, for free/donation, for FSX

...how 'bout for FS9 as well!

Here's the link...pretty amazing....

http://www.sunskyjet.com/

Wow...certainly is payware quality...and the surrounding countryside as well...

Go and get 'er....(for FS9, too!)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

...how 'bout for FS9 as well!

Here's the link...pretty amazing....

http://www.sunskyjet.com/

Wow...certainly is payware quality...and the surrounding countryside as well...

Go and get 'er....(for FS9, too!)

This has been around for at at least a couple of years now. There was a massive thread about it here when it launched.

Hi Folks,

Yep - and KDTW - their follow up - has been substantially completed - but - Ian (primary developer) went MIA for a while and I think he's probably burned himself out - Shez stated he is going to try and pick up the pieces and continue... KPHL is one of my favorites - one if the best airports ever made - I just have to take a look at those missing bridges and see if I can fix them in P3D... Those guys are a class act...

Regards,
Scott 

Hi Folks,

Yep - and KDTW - their follow up - has been substantially completed - but - Ian (primary developer) went MIA for a while and I think he's probably burned himself out - Shez stated he is going to try and pick up the pieces and continue... KPHL is one of my favorites - one if the best airports ever made - I just have to take a look at those missing bridges and see if I can fix them in P3D... Those guys are a class act...

Regards,

Scott 

I hadn't even tried installing in P3D v3.

It works except for some bridges?

Hi Glenn,

Yeah - I used EMT - worked like a champ with the exception of some highway bridges - they are pretty obvious though because they had substantial shadows underneath on the imagery... I believe I can fix them and it's on my to do list...

Regards,

Scott

This has been around for at at least a couple of years now. There was a massive thread about it here when it launched.

Yeah, this is old news.

Searching the forum for KPHL would bring up dozens of discussions of this scenery, is this a late April fools joke?

Some folks like to cut to the chase, cut'em some slack.

-Jim

What isn't old is DTW is back on and now in beta. It was announced a couple days ago.

Some folks like to cut to the chase, cut'em some slack.

-Jim

Jim, your new handle had really thrown me for a loop. I was wondering who is yashigashi that popped up and had been posting a lot lately. I looked at your profile to see he's been a member here almost as long as me, then saw you changed you profile. I had to Google yashigashi to see what it was. Never knew smoking art was called that.

What isn't old is DTW is back on and now in beta. It was announced a couple days ago.

Glad to see that Shez rescued the project.