Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

How about a PMDG 767 and 757

The 767 and 757 are outdated and need a refreshing reboot in FSX and I think PMDG with their understanding of Boeings would be the right company to produce this.

LevelD and PSS did a great job with the old technology, lets revive these old birds and fly them in to the future.

If you would like to try a Brazilian aircraft the EMB-175 would be nice.

Thanks Randy

Some extremely good ones on X Plane. ;)

• Upvote 1

Dave Taylor gb.png

We already have good 757 and 767 add ons with the best systems there. Plus it would be a waste of PMDG's money and time to invest and create the 757 and 767 ground up. These aircraft are 'yesterdays' planes, they are being retired fast. It is always just best to focus on making new aircraft add ons for the future. I hope you understand where all this is coming from.

That´s definetly not right. The 767 is still in production and flown by so many airlines and when a airline gets its 767s out of fleet there is another airline like Condor going on using it. The same for the 757 excepted she´s not in production anymore.

• Upvote 1

Daniel Reber

I get excited everytime i see a 75/76 post pop up. I hang on to the hope that as I type there are more 757 in operation than 747's (if wikipedia is to believed) and that maybe some one will wake up one morning and please all of us that pray for one every night...

​I get that it probably wont ever happen, I have the flight factor one, but its currently in the wrong sim for my liking, and while I do enjoy the 11 beta, all my addon's for mapping, weather, PLOGS and co-pilots are in P3d...

​Liam "I remembered my name" Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

As a 757/767 pilot, I would love if PMDG took that project on. The LevelD is long in the tooth and I have found a few inacuracies (or perhaps just FS limitations for which workarounds hadn't been discovered at the time) with it. But it's still a good option until someone releases a new one. Fingers crossed!

iam with you there. i would love it. 

henry koch

Go on, do a glider! :smile:

Do an SZD Jantar Standard 2

Seconded, although I think the SZD 50-3 Puchacz would be a better choice (multiplayer and all that lol) :-)

on the MFD, the A380 and 787 are able to overlay airport diagrams among other things, that PMDG won't be able to provide.

I bet you they could if they really wanted to. People said they wouldn't be able to do the parallax effect on the NG's HUD, and we know they pulled that off. :-)

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Seconded, although I think the SZD 50-3 Puchacz would be a better choice (multiplayer and all that lol) :-)

I bet you they could if they really wanted to. People said they wouldn't be able to do the parallax effect on the NG's HUD, and we know they pulled that off. :-)

With the overlays, I believe the issue was more of data (and cost of it to the end user) than it being technically difficult.  There was a thread a while back where Kyle laid it out, but, as I remember it, the TL;DR version is it requires substantially more backing data than provided by our current AIRAC providers to do *properly*, and that would likely put a very large cost onto the end user (ballpark 4 figures USD per user), which would make it impractical.  Of course there are lower fidelity ways to do it, but that's not really the PMDG way.  

And Puchacz?  DG-1000 would be more fun and less of a brick  :Tounge:

The 80's cockpit layout has "true soul". Not like the new glass cockpits with displays getting so big that you just think"... and where did they hide the playstation controller..." in case there is not much to do.

Wow, this post do on and on..

Don't worry folks, the LD757 is due out any day now.  They got 1 final pixel left to add.

Paul Gugliotta

Wow, this post do on and on..

Don't worry folks, the LD757 is due out any day now.  They got 1 final pixel left to add.

We just love ourselves some 757/767 ;)

I have my CC ready for the LD757!

Haha! I'm beginning to think, that credit cards doesn't exists, when this is released.  :BigGrin:

(I'm beginning to think, Mankind doesn't exists, when it's released!)

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I love Captain Sim a/c`s and for me they work Perfect even with bugs. If they even could fix and upgrade their a/c`s would be the best out there.

• Upvote 1

My%20Signature.jpg

Well, I still consider the 757 one of the best looking airplane out there, and still one of my favorites, I have a lot of memories on those ATA 757s.

The 757-300 look very skinny and long, just my type of girl :P

• Upvote 1

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I'd buy two 76's/75/s in a heartbeat. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom